Airykah13 Can't Think of a Clever Headline

Airykah13

Sticking with similar things from my last challenge and adding some new ones. I meant to have this all typed up over the weekend but life got in the way.

Nutrition

*Bring lunch to work at least 3x/wk -- I've been falling into the habit not preparing my lunch bag the night before and then I end up running out of time the next morning. 

*Veggies with lunch and/or dinner -- I did ok with this during the last challenge but I need to do better. I wasn't consistent

*One non-water drink/day -- This will be difficult for me because I always seem to think I have to have some kind of juice or soda with my meals. 

Exercise

*Continue with Orangetheory (OTF) at least 3x/wk

*Run/Cross-Train 3x/wk 

*STRETCH daily

*Foam Roll 2x/wk -- I am terrible at doing this and really want to get into the habit of doing it regularly

Self-Care

*Give myself at least 1 uninterrupted hour every night to read and relax -- I'm quite looking forward to this challenge since I love to read and rarely get to spend a full uninterrupted hour doing it. 

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit

Excited for your updates!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Spoiler

Week #0Food logging: ☑☑☑ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #1Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐

Week #2Food logging:  Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Week #3Food logging: ☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐

Week #4Food logging: ☐☐☐☐☐ Movement☐☐☐☐☐

Previous challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #4.5 #5

Level 3 Lycan Ranger

Workout audiobook: Patriot Games

Looking for accountability buddies: Strava My FitnessPal Moov Google Fit

I haven't been able to do a full hour but I've had a good 45 minutes each day. I'm off work today so I will definitely get in more than an hour.
45 mins is great - I always feel better doing part of something rather than none.
Here's to a day off work, woo!

Is orange theory a gym, or is it a type of exercise programme within the gym?

Level 22 Rogue Ranger

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18, 1920, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

45 mins is great - I always feel better doing part of something rather than none.
Here's to a day off work, woo!

Is orange theory a gym, or is it a type of exercise programme within the gym?

It’s a gym that has its own set of classes geared towards specific workouts. It’s classes only so you’re not able to go and do your own thing.

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit

5 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

What are you reading right now? I love the reading goal.

I always have several going at once, lol

I'm about halfway through I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara -- it's about her obsession with finding the Golden State Killer, so good!

I'm also reading Call Me By Your Name (I have to finish this one quickly since it is due back at the library on Tuesday) and I'm reading/listening to The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit

Day off today!

Went to OTF this morning. I have a half marathon on Sunday so I won’t be doing anything too crazy this week.

I went to Costco yesterday and bought this huge Caesar salad to split up into smaller salads. I also have my Hello Fresh order arriving today. A friend gave me a free week to try so I’m taking advantage. I chose Chicken Orzo and BBQ Pulled Park Flatbreads. Each meal is good for two people but I am going to try and stretch it to three servings.

Enjoy your Monday!

• Like 2

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit

Happy Sunday

I completed my 11th half marathon today. It was a much better course than the one I did in February — that one was extremely boring.

I’m taking tomorrow off from exercising but will be back at it on Tuesday. I’m scheduled to walk with a couple co-workers in the morning before work and I have an Orangetheory workout scheduled Tuesday evening.

I haven’t been stretching or foam rolling [emoji31]. I need to do a better job and remember to do it.

I have been getting my reading in, there’s nothing more relaxing to me than reading. Plus, I’m a huge book nerd.

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your day.

• Like 2

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit

I had to take several days off from exercising because I somehow pulled my groin muscle. I worked out on Tuesday and even during that workout the muscle felt weird. The following day I was in pain so I just rested until Sunday. Yesterday's workout wasn't at 100% but I wasn't hurting nearly as much as before.

I've been doing a good job at bringing my lunch! I've been getting Hello Fresh meals for the last couple weeks and I love not having to go grocery shopping. I get two meals a week and each meal is two servings, but sometimes I can stretch it into three servings. The meal selection is good and if I don't want to get something for that week, it is really easy to skip. I'm just proud that I haven't eaten out multiple days a week while at work.

I'm off today but have a workout scheduled for this evening. The rest of the day will consist of laundry, straightening up, and reading of course :-)

Class

Ranger

Instagram---Fitbit