Hi all,

Wow, I haven’t been on here in a few years. I’m so glad this community is still here.  I am looking forward to being active again. Last time I was here, I had good intentions of making changes in my life but really didn’t follow through.  I’m starting at ground zero now and going to give it my all.  

Respawn point::::273.8 lbs 

Last month I met with a weight loss doctor.  I got to a point that I am considering WL surgery.  The consult scared me. I ended up seeing the doctor’s counterpart for medical WL (non-surgical) and she gave me some goals. I meet with her again on Tuesday and I’m hoping I’ll have kept the few pounds I lost off - I weighed in at 276.9. The goals she gave me were to track all my meals, weigh in every day, and eat 100g protein and 100g carbs per day (not the bread kind though). I did really well the first two weeks then fell off - yet I still weighed in every day so I’ll count that as a win. I’m nervous about my upcoming appointment and what she will say. 

As far as action and planning - I ordered some fitness equipment and it should be here in the next week. In the meantime I’m going to utilize the gym at my complex and just start somewhere. I just need to be mindful every day and focus on little victories. I’m also going to be active here again as it was a big motivator last time. 

Encouragement, advice, and support welcome! 

• Like 3

**Melissa**

Lil'Rali

Follow my Battle Log

Hello! Looking forward to following your journey. I also live in the PNW! 

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

On 5/30/2018 at 12:26 PM, Lil’Rali said:

It hasn't been much of a journey this month - but I'm working on changing that :)

I'm about to restart my battle log!

Hi! Could you link your battle log here? I'd like to follow. :) 

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria