3 Days of Beast Mode

I'm preparing to show my house, and packing/moving stuff into storage.  I moved 3000 lbs of stuff into storage over 3 days.  I physically carried over 100 discreet units up a flight of stairs and 1/4 of a mile for a total of 139 floors and 29 miles.  This is why I train to carry heavy stuff over a distance.

Of course, I know an average farm kid could do that all day, but for a 34-year-old dude with systemic arthritis who had to use a cane to walk just 6 years ago, I'm feeling accomplished!

• Like 3

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win