Fell off the wagon, rolled down the hill & over a cliff...

I have been gone for a long time...too long. I have gained back all the weight I lost & burned the candle at both ends until there was no wax left.

It is time to rise from the ashes of my current life to create a new & better one for myself.

I am readying myself for the next challenge & I will triumph!

Update to follow. :)

• Like 4

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

Your title cracks me up and looking forward to see what you do!! If you could maybe link your next challenge here so that i can be alerted to follow along if it isn’t too much trouble :)

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

5 hours ago, ladyofthebog said:

Your title cracks me up and looking forward to see what you do!! If you could maybe link your next challenge here so that i can be alerted to follow along if it isn’t too much trouble :)

Will do. :)

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

Get it gurl, I know you can do it.

I'm recommitting myself to yoga, speed walking, and lifting, plus cleaning up my diet, so I feel you. I hurt my back and I let it take me out more than it should have. I'd like to get strong enough to compete again. And light enough to get in my old weight class. 

It will happen for both of us.

• Like 1

If possible, be kind. It is always possible.

Cutera

On 5/17/2018 at 5:09 PM, Silvana said:

Get it gurl, I know you can do it.

I'm recommitting myself to yoga, speed walking, and lifting, plus cleaning up my diet, so I feel you. I hurt my back and I let it take me out more than it should have. I'd like to get strong enough to compete again. And light enough to get in my old weight class. 

It will happen for both of us.

Yes!!! Let's do this!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

I like your positivity.

How did you fall off the wagon?  What were your triggers?  You can learn from this, decreasing the chances that it doesn't happen again.

Being positive is great, but you can't always "positive" your way out of real life situations and stressors that cause a particular behaviour. On the other hand, if you can spot them before they become a problem then you can handle the stressors proactively.

10 hours ago, djryanash said:

I like your positivity.

How did you fall off the wagon?  What were your triggers?  You can learn from this, decreasing the chances that it doesn't happen again.

Being positive is great, but you can't always "positive" your way out of real life situations and stressors that cause a particular behaviour. On the other hand, if you can spot them before they become a problem then you can handle the stressors proactively.

Stressors? Moving, getting a new job which is very stressful, & a huge family blowout which caused a family rift (it has been healed, thankfully).

Basically instead of scaling down my fitness journey, I tried to do all the things & so I crashed & burned. I'm keeping a mood diary so I am more aware of my ups & downs. Next time a similar situation arises, I will be ready with a back-up plan.

I appreciate your insight & advice. :) 

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

It's been a little crazy, we've had about a month of rain, and I'm not even kidding. Hard to be motivated and get to the gym. Decided to go early yesterday and EVERYONE else had the same idea. Oh, well, I got a little in.

My morning yoga class got cancelled, apparently I am the only one who wants yoga before work. I'll just have to practice at home for a while.

It's up to me to stay motivated, that is my mission!

If possible, be kind. It is always possible.

Cutera

2 hours ago, Silvana said:

It's been a little crazy, we've had about a month of rain, and I'm not even kidding. Hard to be motivated and get to the gym. Decided to go early yesterday and EVERYONE else had the same idea. Oh, well, I got a little in.

My morning yoga class got cancelled, apparently I am the only one who wants yoga before work. I'll just have to practice at home for a while.

It's up to me to stay motivated, that is my mission!

Rain has been crazy here too. I miss the sunshine. There was a little bit of sun today.

You can do it! Don't give up!

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria