Less of an intro, more of a re-intro.

Hey folks!

Wanted to re-introduce myself. I posted on NF back in my college years, but it's been about 5 years since I've logged on. I was a mod in the Assassin's guild back in the day, but sadly had to step down because I was having trouble dedicating time to the forum.

I've missed NF and want to start participating again, so here's a short about me!

Nerd: 

• I'm a lover of all things anime and manga, particularly shonen.
  • I love superheroes, though I don't read as many comics as I did back in the day (I've settled on numbing my mind with Marvel movies instead) Favorite heroes are Spider-Man, Captain America, and Batman.
  • I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I do love video games. Recently been playing and loving the new God of War.
  • I'm a voracious reader (+1 cliche point), primarily of non-fiction. I also love to write.

Fitness:

• I've done powerlifting, running, and parkour in the past, and I never got particularly good at any of them.
  • I'm currently prioritizing GST via http://www.gymnasticbodies.com for strength and conditioning.
  • I've been practicing jiu jitsu for the past 2.5 years and it's changed my life. I'm a blue belt and I absolutely live for the sport.
  • I'm fairly obsessed with nutrition. I've tried every protocol imaginable over the years and I think I've found a system that works for me. 

I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here!

EDIT: oh that's funny, looks like I've kept mod status! And my old signature is still there! Funny to see what lingers, it's like nothing has changed. :)

Valar Morghulis