• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I am struggling a lot with creating habits and sticking to them and to actually do the things I need to do. I've tried using my wife as an accountability buddy but it doesn't seem to have quite the same effect. I also find that forums don't really do it, in the past what has worked best was team games where other people relied on me get things done. 

So what I am looking for is some people who can help me make an adventuring team,  where we all set weekly or monthly goals and also set a team goal that we all work towards and the reward is dependent on everyone on the team contributing. I would also very much like the team to have some sort of online meeting place. Personally, I am partial to a discord server but a facebook group could work too, the key for me would be that it would be a bit more personal than just a forum thread. 

An added bonus could be some sort of rp element to it. Maybe the monthly challenge is in the form of a beast we must slay. If you'd be interested let me know and we can figure out what we want to set up. 

16 hours ago, Craftyviking said:

I am struggling a lot with creating habits and sticking to them and to actually do the things I need to do. I've tried using my wife as an accountability buddy but it doesn't seem to have quite the same effect. I also find that forums don't really do it, in the past what has worked best was team games where other people relied on me get things done. 

So what I am looking for is some people who can help me make an adventuring team,  where we all set weekly or monthly goals and also set a team goal that we all work towards and the reward is dependent on everyone on the team contributing. I would also very much like the team to have some sort of online meeting place. Personally, I am partial to a discord server but a facebook group could work too, the key for me would be that it would be a bit more personal than just a forum thread. 

An added bonus could be some sort of rp element to it. Maybe the monthly challenge is in the form of a beast we must slay. If you'd be interested let me know and we can figure out what we want to set up. 

Sounds interesting, especially if we could get a group together that wants to develop similar habits. What habits are you looking to develop?

There was someone else looking for an adventuring party as well. I'm not sure what forum he posted in though.