I am struggling a lot with creating habits and sticking to them and to actually do the things I need to do. I've tried using my wife as an accountability buddy but it doesn't seem to have quite the same effect. I also find that forums don't really do it, in the past what has worked best was team games where other people relied on me get things done. 

So what I am looking for is some people who can help me make an adventuring team,  where we all set weekly or monthly goals and also set a team goal that we all work towards and the reward is dependent on everyone on the team contributing. I would also very much like the team to have some sort of online meeting place. Personally, I am partial to a discord server but a facebook group could work too, the key for me would be that it would be a bit more personal than just a forum thread. 

An added bonus could be some sort of rp element to it. Maybe the monthly challenge is in the form of a beast we must slay. If you'd be interested let me know and we can figure out what we want to set up. 

Character sheet

Discord: Craftyviking#1460

16 hours ago, Craftyviking said:

I am struggling a lot with creating habits and sticking to them and to actually do the things I need to do. I've tried using my wife as an accountability buddy but it doesn't seem to have quite the same effect. I also find that forums don't really do it, in the past what has worked best was team games where other people relied on me get things done. 

So what I am looking for is some people who can help me make an adventuring team,  where we all set weekly or monthly goals and also set a team goal that we all work towards and the reward is dependent on everyone on the team contributing. I would also very much like the team to have some sort of online meeting place. Personally, I am partial to a discord server but a facebook group could work too, the key for me would be that it would be a bit more personal than just a forum thread. 

An added bonus could be some sort of rp element to it. Maybe the monthly challenge is in the form of a beast we must slay. If you'd be interested let me know and we can figure out what we want to set up. 

Sounds interesting, especially if we could get a group together that wants to develop similar habits. What habits are you looking to develop?

There was someone else looking for an adventuring party as well. I'm not sure what forum he posted in though.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Str. 6 Dex. 2 Sta. 1 Con. 12 Wis. 8 Cha. 3

https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/58014

Motto: Where there is life, there is hope.

Soli Deo Gloria

Interested!!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Hey there. May I join? Or if someone wants to contact me. Feel free to do it. I have teamspeak, Skype and discord. (Gamer girl) The habits I want to build is daily language learning and daily working out.

We could make thread and use a spreadsheet to track our habits. It actually doesn't matter what everyone wants to do. Just showing everybody that we keep it up might help.

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

I guess everybody fell asleep again ;)

With the new challenge starting soon it might be a good time to start. I wrote already to @IAmInfinite we had once the group of Monkey Tamers which was meant to create habits and get things done. I would like to revive that. So we can fight the monkeys which distract us from commiting to our new habits. There is still the old spread sheet from @Aerisand which we could use and maybe change a bit. You can find it under accountability in August 2016.

• Like 1

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

On 6/28/2018 at 1:26 AM, Akari said:

I guess everybody fell asleep again ;)

With the new challenge starting soon it might be a good time to start. I wrote already to @IAmInfinite we had once the group of Monkey Tamers which was meant to create habits and get things done. I would like to revive that. So we can fight the monkeys which distract us from commiting to our new habits. There is still the old spread sheet from @Aerisand which we could use and maybe change a bit. You can find it under accountability in August 2016.

Loved Monkey Tamers! It helped so much! I'm up for a restart.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

On 5/22/2018 at 3:09 PM, Xyndjrn said:

This would be freaking awesome! Though i don't have Facebook, so something else to keep it personal would be great.

What about the Line app? I use it & really like it. I could create a Monkey Tamers chat group.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zQjlYoioSklW_Q6ZRvnxBlV4auHMNersppaPyoPJ3EM/edit?usp=drivesdk

I still have the sheet :D

And I'll beat you all. Haha. I've got a new addictive game: Flashcard creating. 

I want to learn Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, revive my French and improve my English for my Job. And if you think now that is too much at once than you are right. I noticed it by myself. Spanish and French have highest priority. I should start with English but haven't done so yet. I've bought a few books for Swedish. But my Babyboy occupies most of my time. 

10 hours ago, Akari said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zQjlYoioSklW_Q6ZRvnxBlV4auHMNersppaPyoPJ3EM/edit?usp=drivesdk

I want to learn Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, revive my French and improve my English for my Job. And if you think now that is too much at once than you are right. I noticed it by myself. Spanish and French have highest priority. I should start with English but haven't done so yet. I've bought a few books for Swedish. But my Babyboy occupies most of my time. 

Cool! Signed up! I shall beat you, Mwuhhahaha! ;)

I speak English; so I can help if needed.

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria

9 hours ago, fitnessgurl said:

Cool! Signed up! I shall beat you, Mwuhhahaha! ;)

I speak English; so I can help if needed.

Maybe be can talk on Skype if you have some time. I'm not used to actually speaking just writing and listening. 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, Akari said:

I'm focusing on Latin and Italian. But if you'd like help with English I'm also available. 

Remind me again how this system works. I'm signed up and ready to go.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:46 PM, Xyndjrn said:

I'm focusing on Latin and Italian. But if you'd like help with English I'm also available. 

Remind me again how this system works. I'm signed up and ready to go.

Hi! You can find the instructions here:

:)

L3 Human Ranger/Assassin

Soli Deo Gloria