Everybody Everybody Gonna Ranger: The Strong-Bad themed Mini Challenge

8 hours ago, Raxie said:

We rocked the heck out of our performance and it definitely made me feel strong :)

This week's pre-autobiography:

I made the choice to use my limited spare time to practice some self care instead of just vegging and watching TV.

or worrying about cleaning stuff ;-)

(up to you of course but self care sounds more fun, except sometimes when cleaning something feels like taking care of your environment as a sort of extended self care)

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

10 hours ago, Xena said:

or worrying about cleaning stuff ;-)

(up to you of course but self care sounds more fun, except sometimes when cleaning something feels like taking care of your environment as a sort of extended self care)

You caught me XD hahah

I was planning on probably getting a massage so I won't be in the house to worry about anything.

• Like 2

One day I’ll look back and remember that this was the week I cycled from BigKid school to Preschool Beach Day even though I wanted to be lazy and drive. It will also be known as the week I had lights out by 10:30 at least once, and the week that I increased my AMRAP on the Wolverine workout by one. 

• Like 2

For me this week means that I got off my ass and conquered my irritability despite not really wanting to. I also finished the tutorials I needed to do and kicked ass at them. 

• Like 1

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21

My Fitness Pal - inactive

Oh yeah, the week of June 18th! That was the week that I got back to academic writing every weekday. Didn’t happen until Thursday that week, but once I started, I overcame a lot of activational energy. It was *also* the week that I took a deep breath, summoned up 20 seconds of courage and booked an audition for show choir. And the rest, as they say, was history.

• Like 4

Well done everyone.

New Ranger Challenge is Good Enough, for you, is Good enough, for me!

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath