elizevdmerwe - More Bush Adventures

MrsVan

5 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Might be race nerves because I got the email to say we start around 8h45 on Saturday, directions, etc. We're supposed to receive an sms today with further information. Tried to sleep in a bit this morning, but the dogs would have nothing of it. Here's hoping tonight and tomorrow morning is better.

Pre-race nerves are the worst! Take some extra rest and self-care over the next couple of days! 

• Like 4

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

5 hours ago, Salinger said:

Hope you get to sleep better tonight. xx

Thank you, I'll try.

3 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Pre-race nerves are the worst! Take some extra rest and self-care over the next couple of days! 

I'll try. But the sms didn't help *gulp*

They've put us in the Elite group! *panic* I just got the sms saying we've been entered for the Elite Heroes in Training so are in Batch #1 starting at 8h30. I double checked my entry and that was definitely just for normal Heroes in Training. I wonder whether there weren't enough entries, so they put all of the Heroes in Training participants together? Guess I can ask about it at registration. This will start us 10min. earlier, and I guess we can take off one of the timers to officially not be part of Elite?

The course is definitely 7km (4.34miles) long, and more than 20 obstacles. Weather predicted between 7-21C with clear skies and light wind.

• Like 3

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

14 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

I'll try. But the sms didn't help *gulp*

They've put us in the Elite group! *panic* I just got the sms saying we've been entered for the Elite Heroes in Training so are in Batch #1 starting at 8h30. I double checked my entry and that was definitely just for normal Heroes in Training. I wonder whether there weren't enough entries, so they put all of the Heroes in Training participants together? Guess I can ask about it at registration. This will start us 10min. earlier, and I guess we can take off one of the timers to officially not be part of Elite?

The course is definitely 7km (4.34miles) long, and more than 20 obstacles. Weather predicted between 7-21C with clear skies and light wind.

That is weird. They probably just had a lot of space in the elite group so added some from the first wave. I don't know though. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Just because you are in that group doesn't give you an obligation to keep up! I would suggest trying to keep to the rear of the pack when you start though. 7km is a nice distance for a race! 

• Like 4

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

41 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Embrace it and see what you can do!!!!  

• Like 2

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

2 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

That is weird. They probably just had a lot of space in the elite group so added some from the first wave. I don't know though. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Just because you are in that group doesn't give you an obligation to keep up! I would suggest trying to keep to the rear of the pack when you start though. 7km is a nice distance for a race! 

1 hour ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Embrace it and see what you can do!!!!  

I can't compete with the Elites anyway, and I found out now that teams aren't allowed to participate in the Elite group (individuals who run for money prizes) so I'm pretty sure it is just because of space. *phew* Brandt should be able to keep me on a steady pace, and if that doesn't work I'll try to remember he has a metal hip. If we both get carried away, then we just have to live with the consequences the day(s) after :D

Well I walked nearly 7km in just over an hour on Wednesday (I still think the gps app thing on my phone made a mistake), but Brandt said we both easily walk 5km in an hour, add time for obstacles, and he estimates us taking +-2hours to be done with 7km. It is a nice distance. Long enough to tire you out, but not too long to write ourselves off with.

EDIT: I'm looking at a lot couple of threads w.r.t. eating, especially intuitive eating, and I think I'll be changing some of my challenge goals next week. But then I basically said I'm taking it week by week, didn't I? Anyway, just so you know there'll possibly be changes.

• Like 7

I'm sorry if I missed it; but what is the consequence of the 'Elite' registration?

is it just an early start?

3.1miles (5km) per hour seems like a good pace

as for 7km in an hour.  I've gone as fast as 8.1km (5miles)- thats fast!  my impression was that everything has to be very optimal to have that pace though.

smooth road.flat,etc,

are you guys planning to run?  and how muddy will they have the trail??

• Like 1

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/116426-im-awake/

the "NEW" normal is good with me! as Life was Never really Normal anyways....

14 hours ago, TGP said:

I'm sorry if I missed it; but what is the consequence of the 'Elite' registration?

is it just an early start?

3.1miles (5km) per hour seems like a good pace

as for 7km in an hour.  I've gone as fast as 8.1km (5miles)- thats fast!  my impression was that everything has to be very optimal to have that pace though.

smooth road.flat,etc,

are you guys planning to run?  and how muddy will they have the trail??

The Elites compete for prize money. They are not allowed to take part in teams, so no help at all from anyone. So Brandt and I can race together but we aren't allowed to help each other and you are competing against time. Elites only get one try at an obstacle.

5km/hr is what Brandt and I can easily do if we just walk, obstacles excluded. We do that basically every week. The trails they use for Waterra are flat to high hills (satellite photo - around the green paintball marks and the red 12 Wootton ave marker) and the elite did the Heroes in training course (5+km with +-25 obstacles) in 45min. to 1hour last year. Basically half the time I took for Muddy Princess this year, and they run between obstacles. We are hoping to jog some flats and downhills, but not too much running because Brandt has a titanium hip. He can run on it, but the wear and tear is not ideal. From videos of previous events, they keep the trail dry, except if something natural happens like rain (highly unlikely for this time of the year), oh and there are stream, and a river, crossings, but with 25+ obstacles of which apparently about half are muddy, things will get messy. The river (or dam) crossing might be for the longer race's (Heroes for a day) elite specifically, as previously it entailed running over a "bridge" of floating, chained together wooden platforms, or you could swim across. We are taking part in the Heroes in Training category. We do exactly what the elites do in that category, but we can help each other, and skip an obstacle if it is too difficult. And (I talk under correction) we have more time. The race changes a bit from year to year. They don't always have the same obstacles and they don't tell what to expect before the time.

I just thought of another thing. Brandt and I are both over 40, which could also be why we were put in the first batch. I just posted a message on their Fb page, and will hopefully receive an answer by midday. Oh well, we'll take it as it comes. I think if you don't want to be elite, you can take off one timer and wristband, and just take part as a "normal" participant, but I'm not sure.

7 hours ago, Xena said:

Yeah, I agree with what Jon said and what you decided for yourself. Start toward the back of the wave, and otherwise, don't worry about it.

Thanks! The worries are a lot less now. Just excited to get to it.

--------------------------------------------------

Not much else to report. It was very cold last night, with some frost patches here and there on the grass, so it was 0C or close to it last night. Fence jumpers/Opportunistic thieves seem to be weary of the cold as well, and only one cat fight (literally) woke us up last night.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Well I walked nearly 7km in just over an hour on Wednesday (I still think the gps app thing on my phone made a mistake), but Brandt said we both easily walk 5km in an hour, add time for obstacles, and he estimates us taking +-2hours to be done with 7km. It is a nice distance. Long enough to tire you out, but not too long to write ourselves off with.

I'd think that you would be looking at a couple of hours. Maybe as many as 3 if you are taking it really slow. The important thing is just to have fun! 

• Like 2

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

4 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

I'd think that you would be looking at a couple of hours. Maybe as many as 3 if you are taking it really slow. The important thing is just to have fun! 

3 hours ago, Salinger said:

YES HAVE FUN :) you will be amazing xx

Thanks guys! Yip I'm over the anxiousness. Told myself it is not going to help and even though I want things sorted before arriving there, we can still sort out registration things like the elite group. Which, I was just told on Fb, was a system glitch they didn't know about until reading my message this morning. One other lady also asked the exact same thing, and they are working on it.

------------------------------------------------------

I read quite a lot from the Intuitive Eating book this morning while the boys were jumping at Blast Trampoline Park. Interesting how the diet mentality damages our perception of ourselves! It damages us psychologically and emotionally! It comes down to a boundary issue and control. Well in part. This piece here especially resonated with me.

image.thumb.png.91e721368e7cd31e10053b0f0eb4a5f3.png

I'm going to love ya and leave ya for now... I'll chat again some time over the weekend.

:love_heart::loyal:  *HUGS*

• Like 4

Have a great race. You guys are going to have so much fun!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

11 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

The race sounds great; I’m excited for you.

It was great, but very tiring. I'm exhausted. Brandt was well rested waiting for me. And we now know pigs do fly! It seems he's eager to do the #4 event of the year.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, elizevdmerwe said:

It was great, but very tiring. I'm exhausted. Brandt was well rested waiting for me. And we now know pigs do fly! It seems he's eager to do the #4 event of the year.

Yay!! Rest up and then give us a full report.

• Like 1

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

@jonfirestar called it. It took us 2h44min. to finish, and by then I was happy for it to be done.  The very steep terrain made it very difficult. At times we were going down slopes where you couldn't help but run down, and up where you could put your hands out and touch the trail in front of you, without really bending. In the end that was my biggest problem. I wasn't cardio fit enough for the terrain. I was also not drinking enough water and getting in enough salts, so now when I started typing about 2 hrs ago, I sat with a headache. (I had a rest and did some chores before continuing with the section below the photo).The path you can see on the hill across the valley, was a spectator's route. No one went up there :D We went underneath the tree canopy at the bottom, up to the ridge about 4x in all. Oh and if you can't do an obstacle, you had punishments to do: 20 star jumps, 10 burpees, 20 burpees (swim), 10 push ups, etc.

Waterra.jpg.3547b3617a0a0ca654a8d33a5dc8b9fc.jpg

It was literally like walking/jogging a trail in the bush (minus the animals)! This challenge's theme couldn't have been more appropriate! The first km was zig-zag downhill, and yes, I took it too fast. We started at the back of the pack (which were all just teams with no elites), but tried to jog as it was downhill. We came to The sandpit, which was a scratchy sand covered area where we had to leopard crawl underneath wires. I scratched my knees a lot, because I struggled to leopard crawl, so was on my knees most of the time. We were then lead onto a route through thick forest, along a dry stream bed (they dumped a lot of water in there to make it "suck the shoes off your feet muddy". It formed a sharp V-shape, and I guess the idea was that you jump from one side to the other with your feet, if you wanted it to stay dry. You couldn't really hold on to branches on the side either, as there were Monkey Vines intertwined which had 5cm long thorns (got two puncture wounds as proof), but we tried to walk on the edges (at an angle) whenever possible. This stream took us around and under huge rock outcroppings, and at one stage we had to bend nearly double to go underneath rocks to the other side. This dry/wet stream continued on for (we estimated) another km.

One of the "natural" obstacles was where they stacked and filled old tires with sand about half way up a boulder (1m). There was about 1m (3ft) left that you had to push yourself up and sort of roll onto the top of the rock. They called it the spider crawl, because it was scary going down the other side which was sloping, then on to a net, climbing down. Luckily not slippery. I can't remember the sequence of obstacles, so I'll write about them as I remember them.

Got to a 3+m high "wall" which consisted of 4 beams not at an angle. One directly above the other with about 50cm space in between each log. I struggled up a bit but mostly because I was out of breath. Up, over, down. More zig-zag bush trails, this time dry paths up, up, and more up. There were 2x1m walls, easy enough to get over. Brandt and I chatted a lot, joked some more, and really had a good time together. He would show me techniques of how to do things where I struggled later on, but for most part he let me at it, as he knew I wanted to test myself. I would ask for help if I needed it. There was another crawl station: through tractor tires spaced about 1.5m apart, which had barb wire across the top, so you had to stay low. I nearly cried from the ache on my knees, which were very scraped by now. There was one long obstacle which started with a net climb up, roll down the other side, crawl underneath horizontal logs, on to a balance beam, and from there on to swinging logs with a rope at shoulder height. Brandt showed me how to keep the top rope steady/tight, which made is super easy! Down another trail, up to a section where we had to drag a round solid concrete cylinder (+-5kg) up a slope. It was attached to a rope and wooden beam at the top, then under control let it down again. The rope slipped a bit on the way down, now I have a small spot of rope burn on the inside of my right wrist. At another spot we had to pick a log to carry for about 500m, of which half was flat, half was uphill. The men got heavy logs. Mine was super light. When you got back to the start point you had to pull yourself up knotted ropes on the ground, as the rock was very slippery, and from there follow the trail again. We passed a marker that just had a huge red 3 on it. I assumed we only had 3km more to go, but it was the 3km done, marker. There was then a slack line, well three slack lines between the trees, so you had to go across the slack line, with a rope at shoulder height to help you balance, get to the tree, go around it, without stepping off (or penalty was 20 star jumps), across the second slackline, around the tree, on to the third. We made it. Then up the hill we went again, where we got to a flat piece with an incline wall (2m high). No slats, no rope to help you over. Sprint, jump, grab the top, pull yourself up and over and slide down the other side. Of course Brandt got it on his first attempt, after which was the first water table. He stood between the two with a cup of water grinning at me. "Incentive" was what he called it. I got over on my third attempt. It was that or 10 burpees. I hate full burpees. The marshal told me he was very impressed that I kept on trying, as most women (except the elite) gave up after one or two tries and rather did the burpees. I hate burpees.

A little while later we got to the starting plateau where we had to pick up round concrete balls (5kg), carry them to open wooden "tunnels", get them through to the other side, around a cone, come back through the "tunnels" and carry them back to the starting point of this obstacle. I rolled mine through the tunnel and the lady marshal just laughed and said the rules said nothing about rolling, so I'm fine. Then we immediately had to tackle monkey bars! Just plain monkey bars, and I got 2/3ds across then just hung there. I asked Brandt for help and he held my feet for two more bars, at which point I could reach the end bar and stand again. There was a water table with peanuts and raisins, water, energy drinks with salt like Rehydrat, and lots of jelly sweets (like jelly hearts, sharks, etc.) I took a handful after finishing three small glasses of water and energy drink and chewed while slip sliding down a sandy embankment on to the next part of the trail. I'm sure I'm missing an obstacle or two, but my mind just can't think at the moment. What I remember next is the next long 3 series of obstacles where our friend was one of the marshals. It started off with more monkey bars, which Brandt helped me with again. Then it was roll down netting, but you had to control yourself, because at the bottom were ice cold, dirty water. You had to cross the water on a wall with shallow foot and hand holds (horizontal wooden slats screwed to the wall). I struggled with my long arms, so held on to the top of the wall, to which our friend again said, not against the rules. This was immediately followed by the "Grip Stripper". metal rods sticking out left and right of a beam, but covered in a bicycle tread like rubber. It was extremely hard on the hands. This was the first and only obstacle Brandt couldn't finish. He tried three times but by the middle of the beam, his hands couldn't hold on any more. I got to the second rung, and it was tickets for me. He did 10x full push ups, I knee push ups. From here it was through an ice cold muddy water hole (ankle deep), up a slippery slope, around some bushes, and on to the potato sack carry. Bags with 5kg of potatoes in them. I do not want to see what they look like at the end of the day. The men had to carry 2x bags, women only 1x. But there were 3x wooden boxes spaced evenly over a 50m space. You had to carry the bag, go over the boxes, and come back. Brandt was done with the course by the time I was 3/4 through. He had a lot of resting time. Then almost immediately down another longish slippery slope, through ice cold muddy water, up the other side. Over three bumps (1.5m high) which were luckily not muddy, and then the long trek back up to the ridge, where the third water table awaited us.

Water table, across the road, down another mountain bike single track, on to "The Haunted House": up an aluminium ladder to the broken first story. Literally only one outside wall was left standing. Across the roof of the ground floor room, and down another ladder on the other side. On to more trail which was loose sand and very slippery. We had to take it very slow, as it zigged-zagged all over the place! Over and under some thick (as thick as my wrist) vines growing across the path, luckily with no thorns! Down to the bottom where we got to the dam. A small dam, about 150-200m across. We could either swim, or drag ourselves across with the rope, or do 20 full burpees (so pushup and jump) then walk around through thick mud. Brandt swam breast stroke across. I started swimming got about 20m in, but the water was so cold (the lifesaver in wet suite said 13C - 55F. He'd been in the water for an hour at that stage) that it took my breath away, and my toes and calves started cramping. So I dragged myself the rest of the way across, using momentum to carry me and ease the pressure on my sore palms. He stayed close to me, but didn't interfere. I could hardly talk from cold when I got out the other side. But up we went again, and the air felt much warmer after that swim.

Uhhmmm up some very, very steep trail, where I could literally touch the path if I leaned forward a bit. Brandt told me at this stage to take rests facing back down the path to take some strain off my calves, which were not happy. My thighs/hips and glutes were also complaining. At a point we joined up with a jeep track. We walked slowly up the jeep track, Brandt distracting me with talk about the different tree/plant species around us. I had breath, I could walk, talk even, but was just so, so tired! That was about 6km done! Another one to go. Another water table with goodies somewhere,  crossed the road again, back up to the starting plateau. Before we could finish, we had to cross the "Music bar" or something like that. There were metal rings hanging up around head or higher level, with metal triangles around knee, ankle level. All hanging individually, so you were swinging around almost wildly if you couldn't keep the rope tight. We made it across. Someone came to scan the bar on our pink wristbands, and we were done! We got an ice cold water and this magnet, each.

waterra-medal.jpg.b97639b22a71558998593e4c5211620c.jpg

Brandt had enjoyed himself so much, he immediately went to the shirt stall and ordered himself a t-shirt. I got my shirt which I ordered before the race. We wolfed down a beef burger each, had delicious cappuccinos and came home. So pigs are flying very fast all around us, and Brandt wants to do event #4 which is close to the end of the year. He had no trouble with his titanium hip whatsoever, and we had a great time together. And I have much, much more respect for my hubby and his abilities! :love_heart:

Headache is gone now, I had a bit of a snooze, then did some chores around the house, which I didn't do before we left. This was tough! If I was alone I would most probably have stopped at a point, had a bit of a cry or self-sympathy talk and then marched on, as there was no way out, except walking it out, or walking to the closest marshal, then waiting until everyone has finished, when they collect the marshals.

Nothing is an obstacle, unless you say it is.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Report above!

That sounds fun and super difficult. Woohoo:)- you did awesome. Nothing like the threat of burpees to give you tenacity super power;) so cool that Brandt enjoys it too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elizevdmerwe said:

Brandt had enjoyed himself so much, he immediately went to the shirt stall and ordered himself a t-shirt. I got my shirt which I ordered before the race. We wolfed down a beef burger each, had delicious cappuccinos and came home. So pigs are flying very fast all around us, and Brandt wants to do event #4 which is close to the end of the year. He had no trouble with his titanium hip whatsoever, and we had a great time together. And I have much, much more respect for my hubby and his abilities! :love_heart:

Haha I love this part! It reminds me of how I felt the first race I did. I hadn't expected for it to be quite so much fun! It sounds like you two had a great time out there. A hard time, for sure, but it sounds like so much fun! 

• Like 1

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

Well done! I'm so happy for both of you, and more than you enjoyed it together. I hate burpees too.

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 6/2/2018 at 6:37 PM, Elastigirl said:

That sounds fun and super difficult. Woohoo:)- you did awesome. Nothing like the threat of burpees to give you tenacity super power;) so cool that Brandt enjoys it too!

I really didn't want to do any of the punishments, but I'm happy that I only had to do 10 knees push ups!

On 6/2/2018 at 7:47 PM, jonfirestar said:

Haha I love this part! It reminds me of how I felt the first race I did. I hadn't expected for it to be quite so much fun! It sounds like you two had a great time out there. A hard time, for sure, but it sounds like so much fun! 

Literally Brandt's words. It was fun and not boring, and not at all like the army so many, many years ago :D

On 6/2/2018 at 8:13 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Well done! I'm so happy for both of you, and more than you enjoyed it together. I hate burpees too.

Thanks! He said at one point what makes these types of events nicer is who you are doing it with! I could only say yes, was flabbergasted that he was really enjoying it with me. We really had a good time together.

5 hours ago, Xena said:

So proud of you Elize! Congratulations!!

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------

We took Sunday off. Did chores around the house, but not much. I totally forgot to wash our dirty clothes, but it's done now. We were both tired, but not overly so. We aren't stiff, although Brandt said this morning the muscles around the outside of his thighs (adductors and abductors if I got it right) are stiff from braking so much on the downhills. My calves and inner thigh muscles are sore from the same, otherwise we are fine. I'm still very thirsty though and have sinus from the dust. I asked Brandt this morning whether he really wants to do another one, and whether with me or on his own, because I know I held him back, and he said no he liked it and would like to do another with me, not on his own. That really, really meant a lot to me! He also wants the boys to do an easier family race with us.

Ok, I'm going to have a look at exercises going forward this week. I don't know when to add in more serious walking (uphills) time, with me wanting to concentrate on the boys' fitness and strength, so I'm probably just going to try and start jogging on a Wednesday. I'll be trying to walk every Friday with the boys, but it will be at their pace, which should help too.

On the sad side, I didn't mention it last week (because I thought maybe I was overreacting), but I had to ask my mom last week to stop sending me so many messages every single day. I asked her the last Saturday when she was here at the house, and she said yes ok, she understood. But she never stopped, just went on. If I don't answer her within her time frame, she just sends more messages. Her answer seemed sarcastic to me (sorry that her messages are such a bother to me), but it could be because I'm now again hyper sensitive to anything she says or does. Then my aunt let me know last night that she also had to ask my mom to stop sending her so many messages every day.

So summary for week 1: weekdays only

• First 15: 1/5 mornings, but I had a lot of "conversations" and more praying through the days.
  • AM exercises: 2/3 mornings - planned.
  • Dry fire: 0/2 mornings - tired, slept in.
  • EDC/CC: 0/5 days :( I'm having a clothes issue because I've picked up weight.
  • Finances: 2 days of some sort of finances
  • PM exercises: 1/2 afternoons - planned.
  • Sleep: 3/5 nights. Some nights lights off just more than 5min. late, so I didn't count. Other nights, just plain late, but I'm only counting week nights, not weekends.
  • Like 4