Ddq_VjdV4AEM0Pi.jpg

For those that haven't seen Deadpool 2 yet...Well, shame on YOU. For realz. It's amazing. And it's awesome. And it's hilarious. And it's probably better than the first one....

Plus, there's Peter W-the star of the WHOLE FILM! With that being said. Let's dive right into the challenge, Sugarbear!

deadpool-2-2018.gif?rect=71%2C0%2C708%2C354&auto=format%2Ccompress&w=650&gifq=35

Ad #1: The 10k Club

dims?crop=664%2C350%2C65%2C5&quality=85&format=jpg&resize=900%2C474&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fc7c2f40bd1ab51d2191a24b6e528d15a%2F206308693%2Fdeadpool-2-peter.jpg&client=a1acac3e1b3290917d92&signature=cd0528c7765b82dcd01fce9aaf5ca36405665a02

I want to average 10k steps a day. Sitting down is the primary thing I do at my job and I hate it. I have 2x 15 min breaks, and a 30-min lunch. I want to set a daily standard and achieve 10k steps a day over the coarse of the challenge. That's about 5 miles a day. This will be challenging but, hey, this is a challenge after all.

Possible Points: +4 END

Ad #2: The 500 300 Club

deadpool-2-peter.jpeg?itok=E9jalvRk

I want to get in 500 300 KB swings a week. That's less than 100 a day. 1-arm or 2-arm, it doesn't matter. 

Possible Points: +2 STR, +1 CON

Ad #3: The Rock Star Club

Deadpool-2-Peter-el-heroe-revelacion-de-2018-nos-presenta-a-los-X-Force_reference.jpg

I didn't do all that hot with this goal last time as each week got worse and worse. I enjoy guitar practice and need to make time for it. Shoot for ONCE a week with ANY amount of time. 

Possible Points: +3 DEX, +1 CHA

Ad 4: The Preachers Club

tumblr_p7g0iqwJIo1sc0ffqo5_540.gif

I just did my very first ever sermon last night, 05/20/18 titled "Eyes on the Prize" on FB live. I want to expand on this and get better at doing these. This includes finishing my "Keep the Rust on Lust" series by the end of the challenge. That's basically 3/5 weekends (including Zero Week) that I need to do a sermon. Also, prep for the live sermon at my buddies church coming up!

Possible Points: +2 WIS, +2 CHA 

I'm upping the ante here, but I'm ready. My mind is ready. And most importantly, my body is ready.

tumblr_p7g0iqwJIo1sc0ffqo4_540.gif

Wolf

• Like 16

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

saved

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Following along again brother! 

• Like 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

27 minutes ago, mediaguy99 said:

Man, I can't follow you yet!  There's SPOILERS for Deadpool 2!!!!!!  You know how it is, Mrs. MG and I got the kiddo so we gotta schedule movie night in advance....

No spoilers, I promise. I'm not that kind of fan :D 

But yes, I completely understand, brother. Gotta make sure the schedule lines up with the fam to make it happen. When you do get a chance to go see it, you won't be disappointed.

23 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Well that explains the preachers club part of the challenge.

Ha! That genuinely made me laugh. Well played, good sir!

Image result for you're funny gif

19 minutes ago, jonfirestar said:

Following along again brother! 

Glad to have ya, J-pool!

Wolf

• Like 3

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, mediaguy99 said:

Well in that case I'll follow... carefully....

Good deal! Have you're bow ready just in case, though...

Related image

Wolf

• Haha 2

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Image result for colossus and deadpool gif

This pic never gets old.

Image result for deadpool colossus butt grab

10 minutes ago, Terra said:

post-28159-0-73639700-1405568574.jpg

LOL

DP's got a point. Who likes being predictable? LOL. Hi Terra!!

7 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Kettlebell swings!  I did a Farmer's carry today and thought of you. I'm hoping to get a chance soon to listen to the sermon.

I knew you'd approve of the swings! ;) Woot woot on farmer carries!! Did you use your KB's for that? No rush on listening...it's kind of long. I had a goal for 30 min and went over by 36 min...whoops! I'm gonna work on my time management better for the next one but I do appreciate your support nonetheless, EG, thank you :D 

Wolf

• Like 5

Spoiler

Here!  I tragically haven't seen deadpool 2 yet, but hopefully I can this upcoming weekend.  It was so much easier seeing infinity war, since I could take the kids to that one. ;).  Sooooo not happening with deadpool.     

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Good ol’ sugar bear ^_^

Following!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

For those that haven't seen Deadpool 2 yet...Well, shame on YOU.

I think I am going to have to wait for a month and the BT it because it definitely ain't coming to a theater near me :( 

Will be following the challenge though :)

• Like 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

22 hours ago, Nymeria said:
Here!  I tragically haven't seen deadpool 2 yet, but hopefully I can this upcoming weekend.  It was so much easier seeing infinity war, since I could take the kids to that one. [emoji6].  Sooooo not happening with deadpool.     

Totally understand!! It’s actually more “kid appropriate” than the first one. No sex scenes in this one lol, but still, it’s Deadpool. Infinity Wars was awesome and so was DP2. When you do get a chance to see it, you’ll have to let me know what you thought ;)

21 hours ago, Yasha92 said:
Good ol’ sugar bear [emoji5]

Following!

Sugarbear!! LOL!!

Always glad to have you, Yash!

15 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:
I think I am going to have to wait for a month and the BT it because it definitely ain't coming to a theater near me [emoji20] 

Will be following the challenge though [emoji4]

Damn youz, China!!! This makes me sad, sir. You, of all people, should have EVERY opportunity to go see DP2. Puhlease let me know when you see it so we can laugh and talk about it!

I wanted to post some pics from my phone and using tapatalk is the easiest way to do that. Soooo.....

Pic #1: Wolfie with his new glasses

9339790e109f0477bda7da8d545fae67.jpg

And Pic #2: Working the “10k Club Ad” like a boss!

aae02d466c1cd5ab1804c8f43f7e5d26.jpg

A great way to start off Zero Week!

Wolf

• Like 10

Spoiler

28 minutes ago, Wolfpool said:

Looking swanky Wolfie! 

• Thanks 1

strava - myfitnesspal - Instagram

2019 Roadmap

Spoiler

" Always aim for something stupidly crazy." - Charlie Quinn

2019 Races: Cliveden MTR 06/01 | Nuts Challenge 02/03 | Reading Half Marathon 17/03 | W.A.R 27/04 | RRDW 11/05 | Nuclear Oblivion 19/05 | Man vs Lakes 20/07 | Spartan Trifecta Weekend 05-06/10 | OCRWC 11-13/10

Current Challenge: First Steps

Previous Challenges: 12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Ad #1: The 10k Club

As you can see from above-I hit 11.6k steps yesterday so I'm already in the surplus for Zero Week. WOOT WOOT! When we finally got home from work (since Heather picked me up) we made dinner in the InstantPot. We made Cajun Goulash and it's one of our all time faves from Instantloss. We use chickpea pasta aka Banza pasta.:

Related image

After dinner was made, we let it sit in the InstantPot to soak up the juices and then we walked up to the basketball courts down the street. We spent about 45-min playing and shooting around and working in some "fun" cardio. It had been over a year since I shot a basketball but really had a good time with Heather. The boys stayed the night at Heather's parent's again while we are getting our car fixed so it made it easy to go shoot hoops :). After we walked back, I ended up eating 2 bowls of that goulash! 

*Car Update*

The second place we went to quoted us $560 opposed to $960 from the first place, so, YOU GUESSED IT! We went with option #2. We should get the car back today :).

Ad #2: The 500 Club

No KB swings last night. Gonna shoot for 10 sets of 10 this evening.

Ad #3: The Rock Star Club

No guitar last night. By the time we got home and ate dinner, it was already after 9.

Ad #4: The Preachers Club

I broke down my hour long sermon some yesterday and made notes on how to shorten it without taking the overall message away. I have some good ideas and I also got ideas for 2 more sermons to add to my "Keep the Rust on Lust" series that I'm excited about. That brings me to a total of 4 sermons. WOOT WOOT! Aaaaaaannd, I get my new, swanky, personal-sized CSB (Christian Standard Bible) bible in this Friday!! I'm pretty stoked about using this as my main bible. I would post a internet pic of it but the images are GIANT. I'll just snap a pic when I get it in.

Today's been good so far. I'm about to go on my first walk of the day-stretch these legs out. When I get back, i'll eat my "breakfast" which is 4 hard boiled eggs. I brought leftover goulash for lunch and an apple for a snack (thanks to @mediaguy99 for talking about fiber ;)). We did make almond cookies last night since my "cookie cleanse" is over. I ate 3 of them after dinner.....

...I didn't bring any with me today, though. I'm gonna be better about not eating so many over the course of the week because before the "cleanse" I was mowing down close to 2 dozen a week...maybe more! 

Image result for fat deadpool

2 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Looking swanky Wolfie! 

Preciate ya, J-pool! I decided not to smile to look more gangsta' ;) 

Wolf

• Like 5

Spoiler

Following because.... Do I need a reason? It's a damn Wolfpool challenge, that's why! 

Love the new specs, my friend. Very nerd chic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, Wolfpool said:

Woot woot on farmer carries!! Did you use your KB's for that? No rush on listening...it's kind of long. I had a goal for 30 min and went over by 36 min...whoops! I'm gonna work on my time management better for the next one but I do appreciate your support nonetheless, EG, thank you :D 

Yep, I used my Beas KB's the 44# and the 53# . 

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Nice specs! And nice start to zero week! Did you scamper around in your little breaks? Take a walk on your long break? Hopscotch? Jumping jacks (also- are they called star jumps there at all? Because watching a fail video of a bunch of soldiers fucking it up makes me think that ‘jumping jack’ is harder to visualise than ‘star jump’, but I digress...)?

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

9339790e109f0477bda7da8d545fae67.jpg

Rocking those glasses like a boss!

• Thanks 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11