Chaotic, Evil, Lawful, Neutral, Good? Terra ponders alignment and travels a lot

Terra

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

h12FC5D2C

This is AMAZING

20 hours ago, Terra said:

His MRI shows no tumor growth. The longer we see no growth the less likely it is to start growing again.  And they have upped his MRI frequency from every 6 months to every 12 months.  This is wonderful news.  And I can see a change in his confidence and demeanor today.  Some of the worry and pressure has been removed from our lives.   I love it!!!  

OMG YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! So so so so happy for you both <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Terra said:

Trying to avoid the drama queen.  I often wonder if she realizes that she treats others with such a nasty attitude?  Is she being a bitch on purpose or is she is just delivering the information with out a thought of what she sounds like?   

Probably yes and no. She is likely stirring up trouble for attention and to watch others suffer. However, she would never admit to herself what she is doing is wrong, she probably has some justification worked out in her mind as to why what she does is ok, no matter how far divorced it is from reality.

Remember, as George Lucas said, "no one who's evil thinks they're evil."

• Like 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

4 hours ago, Raxie said:

This is AMAZING

The best weirdos and psychopaths are Chaotic Neutral.  We aren't evil, we just like explosions.

• Like 4

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

I spoke too soon about eating better.  I ate just plain stupid last night.  I had cheese fondue with Baby Black Widow.  

Today is a new day!  Going to BJJ class in 45 minutes and the conditioning class afterwords.  I'm making better food choices today.  (I didn't make a plan food this week and it shows!)  Tomorow is drive for two hours to shop and then drive home.  I hope to find some time to do at least a little workout tomorrow.  Sunday is a day filled with house work to prepare for the party that night.  Monday is a day to spend with my family and just enjoy them and plan for the summer...  

Maybe I'm a bad person but this explosion makes me giggle!  

jqaVhDYDQ9C8DiL0N6Ax_Michael%20Bay%20Lio

@Rurik Harrgath for you! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

I am a strong little powerhouse 

Current Challenge: Winter is Coming

On 5/23/2018 at 4:58 PM, Terra said:

My hubby got home VERY late last night.  He is a truly change man today.  Its like the weight of the world has been lifted from his shoulders.  His MRI shows no tumor growth. The longer we see no growth the less likely it is to start growing again.  And they have upped his MRI frequency from every 6 months to every 12 months.  This is wonderful news.  And I can see a change in his confidence and demeanor today.  Some of the worry and pressure has been removed from our lives.   I love it!!!  

WOOT WOOT! Dougie-Bear is in the clear! Amazing news, Terra!!

2 hours ago, Terra said:

200.gif

I have no idea what is thing running is, but I love it!!!  

Probably a Power Ranger or two...

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 hour ago, Xena said:

image.thumb.png.328c0d9948bcf65355b4ad8018defda1.png

Not sure I agree with all this....and honestly haven't watched the show enough to know most of these characters, but couldn't resist posting this one.

I guess @Sloth the Enduring had a point in suggesting lawful good....

nes

xena is one of those shows that i wish i had been old WISE enough to get on the bandwagon. maybe i should attempt? i can take all kinds of cheese, i even liked watchign legend of the seeker...

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

Current Challenge: Plague

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

11 hours ago, ladyofthebog said:

xena is one of those shows that i wish i had been old WISE enough to get on the bandwagon. maybe i should attempt? i can take all kinds of cheese, i even liked watchign legend of the seeker...

(sorry for threadjacking)

I remember enjoying watching some of the episodes while they were being produced, especially earlier in the run of the show. At some point after joining NF I thought maybe I should watch the whole thing. I honestly didn't make it too far. Though there are some awesome things in it, it's really low budget. On the other hand Legend of the Seeker would be a reasonable comparison.

• Like 3

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

On 5/25/2018 at 9:55 AM, Terra said:

I have no idea what is thing running is, but I love it!!!  

Why does this feel like my life?  haha

On 5/25/2018 at 11:28 AM, Terra said:

@Rurik Harrgath for you! 

Hooray!

• Like 2

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:43 AM, Xena said:

(sorry for threadjacking)

I remember enjoying watching some of the episodes while they were being produced, especially earlier in the run of the show. At some point after joining NF I thought maybe I should watch the whole thing. I honestly didn't make it too far. Though there are some awesome things in it, it's really low budget. On the other hand Legend of the Seeker would be a reasonable comparison.

Threadjack away!  The cheese of Xena was amazing and I loved it as a kid.  Not sure I could watch it now...  

On 5/27/2018 at 8:31 AM, TiogaGirl said:

Great challenge idea! Following for alignment geekery. TG fam had a, shall we say spirited, discussion last night regarding the alignment of our two doggos so it hits close to home! Best wishes with your goals :)

Welcome!!!  

• Like 3

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

Oooh. I'm always Chaotic Neutral or True Neutral. 

Following! 

and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY HUBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Level 77 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

WEEKS 1 and 2 are both weeks that I hope to be good while understanding that chaotic tendencies might suit my crazy life (and personality) best.  

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

The above description comes from http://easydamus.com/chaoticgood.html and I think it is why I like and can totally relate to Chaotic Good.  Good heart, free spirit and don't tell me what to do or think (that just pisses me off!) Why this fits my next two weeks: I have lots to do and I have to choose to focus on the tasks that make the most sense for me! 

• Yes at work I must meet some dumbass deadlines here and there but for the most part I need to get myself ready for the presentations that I am giving in Week 3.  These two weeks are all about getting me comfortable with the information and delivery. 
  • At home it is all about figuring out how to get my kids to not be lazy asses all summer long.  This might be the biggest challenges.  Summer camp options here just aren't cutting it right now and so we must get creative.  Khan Academy, Dulingo and weekly trips to the local library are just the start.  Chores will be assigned as well. 
  • Then I need to survive another birthday and celebrate fathers day really early and supporting my friend with her upcoming surgery. 
  • And finally packing!  I need to pack for one week of wearing suits and then two weeks of much more casual work attire.  I'm going to try to fit my little yoga mat into my suitcase and I am creating a file of exercise resources that needs no equipment at all. 

Chaotic-Good_4.jpg

A Reminder of my original goals.. 

Week 1-> Chaotic Good - Good heart, free spirit and don't tell me what to do or think (that just pisses me off!) Why this fits my next two weeks: I have lots to do and I have to choose to focus on the tasks that make the most sense for me! 

Starts of with Memorial Day and we might need to do more shopping for the girls.  Its also the last week of school.  Baby Black Widow’s elementary school is letting the kids out two days earlier that everyone else in our district.  The school starts construction on the following Monday and many teachers need to move out of class rooms that are be demolished.  Titanium Mickey goes to school all four days but Thursday and Friday are half days.  This week I will:

• be patient with myself and my body (its the yucky, achy week of the month)
  • Each healthy to minimize body aches
  • exercise with kindness while attending 2 BJJ classes and two conditioning classes
  • Figure out a weekly schedule for the girls summer plans and implement 
  • Start packing for both trips

Tonight is a discussion with a landscaper (we need help!) and then BJJ class if I can make it.  I may have to do my own thing on Friday as I have a work obligation that will make me miss the second conditioning class of the week.  Life happens and I will adjust!  

• Like 6

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

Today is Baby Black Widow's last day of school.  We discussed having an art day each week where my girls can get out the paints and other crafty stuff and create things...  I like this idea!!!   So far we have 1-2 library days per week, art day, Iron chef kitchen day, BJJ classes at 4pm Monday -Thursday. And maybe a pool day.  Hmmmm that adds up to 5 days if they go to the library twice.  And they can always hit the pool more if they don't need more books.  We might have the beginning outline of a plan....   

Good discussion with the landscaper and we have a path forward, now we just need an estimate!  

BJJ class happened.  We rolled at the end of class and my cardio sucks right now, but I was able to out position a fellow blue belt.  He is a really good friend but he wants to win.  At first he got a superior position but I was able to get out and gain a better position.  From then on I was able to out position him and it felt good.  I need to increase my cardio!!!  

chaoticgood.jpg?height=333&width=400

• Like 7

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

Art day sounds like a great idea!

11 hours ago, Terra said:

BJJ class happened.  We rolled at the end of class and my cardio sucks right now, but I was able to out position a fellow blue belt.  He is a really good friend but he wants to win.  At first he got a superior position but I was able to get out and gain a better position.  From then on I was able to out position him and it felt good.  I need to increase my cardio!!!  

Awesome work!

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

My back has been achey, so last night I did my stretching and just relaxed.  Ate good food and a cup of rice. 

Today I am working, although it is my day off.  I have two video teleconference meetings.  Hate those.  I will miss the conditioning class today because of one of those meetings :(  Tonight is a local concert and we are meeting friends.  This weekend is one where I need to seek out opportunities for exercise.  I would go for a hike but we have entered Stage III fire restrictions and the trails are now all closed.  Maybe some golf?  A walk on the sidewalk with the dogs.  And early morning yoga outside on my patio!!!  I need to start packing this weekend and get a plan put in place for the girls.  Titanium Mickey's last school day is today.  

635665054585287595-REI-yoga.jpg

• Like 5

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

7 minutes ago, Terra said:

I would go for a hike but we have entered Stage III fire restrictions and the trails are now all closed

Did @Rurik Harrgath blow something up again?? I told that guy to be careful with the amount of napalm he uses but I guess those chaotic neutral types don't really listen too good ;) 

8 minutes ago, Terra said:

I need to start packing this weekend and get a plan put in place for the girls.

Just compartmentalize and knock off one task at a time, Terra. You got dis, girlfriend!

Related image

Wolf

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

1 hour ago, Wolfpool said:

Did @Rurik Harrgath blow something up again?? I told that guy to be careful with the amount of napalm he uses but I guess those chaotic neutral types don't really listen too good ;) 

No, nothing has blown up, yet....

This is my state and the dark red at the top is BAD!!!  I'm in that little tiny county in the dark red area...  It means extreme drought conditions on account of almost no precipitation though the whole winter. Precipitation is year-to-date is 19-27% of normal and we don't get that much to begin with.  We live in a high mountain desert but this year is especially bad!   We are hoping for an early monsoon season (late day rains that typically start in mid- to late-July).   This is why the have closed all off-road activities, banned camp fires and closed down our national forests.  :(

dd0cbccbd38aec18c03eeeb3974b36fd.png?ito

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ranger-Monk Hybrid

No, nothing has blown up, yet....

This is my state and the dark red at the top is BAD!!!  I'm in that little tiny county in the dark red area...  It means extreme drought conditions on account of almost no precipitation though the whole winter. Precipitation is year-to-date is 19-27% of normal and we don't get that much to begin with.  We live in a high mountain desert but this year is especially bad!   We are hoping for an early monsoon season (late day rains that typically start in mid- to late-July).   This is why the have closed all off-road activities, banned camp fires and closed down our national forests.  [emoji20]
dd0cbccbd38aec18c03eeeb3974b36fd.png?itok=992Vnw2d&hash=333ee0a4

Liking, not because I like it, it's meant as a fierce hug of support, k?

All the best to you an yours, dear friend. Be safe.

---

Stay strong. Dream true. Walk tall.
-- Charles de Lint

• Like 1

Katrin the Morag Lvl 22 Cadet, half klingon, c-licensed trainer, mother of two, gaming nerd

Current Challenge

Road map to Level 50

Oh wow. Your desert is much more dangerous to property than my desert - at least here, there’s nothing to catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 77 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

On 6/2/2018 at 2:45 AM, Morag said:

Liking, not because I like it, it's meant as a fierce hug of support, k?

All the best to you an yours, dear friend. Be safe.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:02 PM, darkfoxx said:

Oh wow. Your desert is much more dangerous to property than my desert - at least here, there’s nothing to catch.

There is a fire about 100 mile north of us that is huge, causing evacuations and not at all contained.  Its scary to see the photos from there.  We did get some rain yesterday (wahoo!) but that rain often comes with high winds and lightening.  It was a lovely cool day at home and I hope that the fire got some moisture with not too much winds.  But it does have me and the hubby thinking about getting organized in the event that we need to evacuate.  My daughter is making an evacuation bag for all of our pets.  Its a good idea to be prepared.  

It was a lovely weekend that found me doing lots of back care.  I got so many things done and am on the edge of feeling like I am keeping up with it all.  We saw Solo and really loved it!  Had friends over for an early birthday party.  Got packing lists made for everyone and we started to pack.  

Today my friend is headed to her surgery, I have an appointment with the breast doctor myself (should just be a routine appointment) and exercise classes tonight.  My oldest daughter has her first real babysitting job today!  Work is crazy busy and I have to get everything done this week!!!  I got this, right?  

• Like 4

Ranger-Monk Hybrid