Jedi Literally Just Needs to Keep the Schedule

Hey there everyone!

Image result for star wars gifs obi wan

I definitely dropped off the face of the planet at the end of this last challenge. But I am not too bothered about it because I was having a seriously hard time last challenge. I'm having a seriously hard time in general. Things have gotten better now that I have a job, but it's only 10 hours a week and that's still a lot of empty hours to fill. Plus I still don't have transportation to go anywhere. So my answer to this is to create a daily schedule of sorts. It's not perfect, but it gives me a structure and a go-to-bed time as well as a wake-up time. It also has a half hour built in for me to go for a walk first thing in the morning daily. 

Goal wise, my main goals are going to be 1) sticking to my schedule when it's applicable, and 2) being flexible when flexibility is needed. 

Hopefully having a schedule will keep me from going absolutely nuts. 

Schedule below:

8am - awaken, get dressed and ready for the day, eat, take my dog out

9am- Go for walk

9:30am - coffee and devotionals/bible reading

10am - work or free time

12 Noon - Make sure you eat lunch by this time (unless you're not hungry)

12:30- Work or free time 

4:30pm - Take dog out again

5pm - start considering dinner (if hungry), free time after

9pm - start winding down, take melatonin, wash the day's dishes

10pm- get a shower

11pm- be in bed

It worked out really well for me yesterday until the bedtime, but today is rainy and gross so I slept in an hour and am not going for a walk. We will see how this goes.

Image result for star wars gifs anakin

• Like 8

Grey Jedi Ranger

Go Beyond - Jedi's Pro Hero Challenge

Jedi Battle Log

“If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit”

- Toshinori Yagi (All Might), My Hero Academia

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48

Yay yay yay yay yay yay~ <3

This is SUCH a great idea, trying to hold onto some type of structured normalcy through the chaos, every little bit helps huh...

One day at a time!!  You got this!

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

Yay yay yay yay yay yay~  
This is SUCH a great idea, trying to hold onto some type of structured normalcy through the chaos, every little bit helps huh...

One day at a time!!  You got this!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

“If you feel yourself hitting up against your limit, remember for what cause you clench your fists! Remember why you started down this path, and let that memory carry you beyond your limit”

Challenges#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10#11#12#13#14#15#16, #17#18#19#20#21#22#23#24#25#26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33,  #34#35#36#37#38#39#40#41#42#43#44, #45#46#47#48

A schedule is a great idea. What is the job you are doing?

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

13 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

A schedule is a great idea. What is the job you are doing?

Digital marketing ^_^ Instead of just websites, I'm also doing things like blog post, social media, etc. 

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

1 hour ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

social media, etc. 

I see your pretty face on IG a lot now! 

Image result for keep the schedule gif

3 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Plus I still don't have transportation to go anywhere

Anyway you can Urban Ranger things? @darkfoxx was the queen of this when she was still living in NYC :) 

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 5/22/2018 at 1:12 PM, Shadri said:

Heyyy! I hope the schedule continues to work out. That’s a good idea. :)

So far I like it. It's being super helpful to keep me from going nuts. :)

On 5/22/2018 at 1:41 PM, Wolfpool said:

I see your pretty face on IG a lot now! 

Image result for keep the schedule gif

Anyway you can Urban Ranger things? @darkfoxx was the queen of this when she was still living in NYC :) 

Wolf

Thanks! I have been having fun with the makeup stuff. :D

And I'm actually working on that some. I've started walking most days :)

On 5/22/2018 at 5:01 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following. Let me jump on the pile of people affirming that you having a schedule is a good thing.

19 hours ago, Ensi said:

Following! :) I'm glad to hear you've found a new job! A daily schedule is wonderful idea. It's great that there's free time, too. Take care, and have a lovely challenge <3

Me too! I feel less... lost now. The schedule and the job both make it easier. Thanks! You too <3

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

d25769c2d43e686ef9a206d75aabdd2f.gif

Following!

• Like 1

La esperanza del fénix puede abrirse camino a través de los cielos del desierto y aún desafiar el rencor de la fortuna; revivir de las cenizas y levantarse.

Miguel de Cervantes

SeraphinaLevel 3 scrub.

Seraphina Rises [Battle Log] | Drawing on the Power of Plants [Vegan Recipe Book]

Seraphina Might Be Using Magic [Still a Ranger, Promise] || Past Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3

Hi everyone! 

So I've got an update about how my scheduling thing is working. Spoiler alert! It works WONDERFULLY. 

The walks are completely wonderful. They're not great for my allergies, but neither is having a dog and I continue to do that so... meh. I was feeling SO meh today. But I went out and walked for literally a half hour and I felt SO energized afterwards. I was going to skip it, but I talked myself out of it because IDK if I'll even be able to walk any of the next few days because it's supposed to rain. Like a lot.

It's also great for making sure I don't overwork. I'm only supposed to work around 10 hours a week. I don't want to go too much over that and give in to my need to overachieve because I'll eventually be given more paid hours and I don't want my boss to expect double the work if I'm already working double the time. Basically, I don't want to be working 20-30 hours a week when I'm getting paid for 10 and then suddenly I'm getting paid for 20 and I should be getting more done if that's the case >_> IDK if that made sense but.. 

Mr. Right and I went to go see Infinity War the other day and... wow. That's all I'm going to say. But while we were out I got a new candle and I love it! It's called Lavender Sea and I'm hoping it's relaxing like my diffuser is.

I think my favorite thing about the schedule is that it's so flexible. All the 'work' sections can be converted to 'me-time' sections for when I've done all my hours for the week, or I can push things off if I need to, etc. I have structure, but the world won't end if the schedule breaks down a little bit. It's helping me in other areas of mah life as well. 

That's all I've got for now, I'm going to go get myself a snack because I'm majorly hungry! Have a great Friday!

• Like 8

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

YESSSSS what a great update and good to hear from you too!  I'm so glad your schedule is working out, you deserve all the good things!! :DDD  Have a great Friday yes yes!

• Like 1

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...

1 hour ago, shaar said:

YESSSSS what a great update and good to hear from you too!  I'm so glad your schedule is working out, you deserve all the good things!! :DDD  Have a great Friday yes yes!

Thanks <3 :):D

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

19 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

It's also great for making sure I don't overwork. I'm only supposed to work around 10 hours a week. I don't want to go too much over that and give in to my need to overachieve because I'll eventually be given more paid hours and I don't want my boss to expect double the work if I'm already working double the time. Basically, I don't want to be working 20-30 hours a week when I'm getting paid for 10 and then suddenly I'm getting paid for 20 and I should be getting more done if that's the case >_> IDK if that made sense but.. 

This makes perfect sense. It is very wise and a great example of good boundaries and self care. I'm proud of you.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

20 hours ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

This is something I needed to learn - pacing myself. But for different reasons. And it's kinda bad when you do get wiped from working that much and then you can't do anything afterwards.

I like your schedule and it's great that it's working out. I need to walk more too.

• Like 1

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21

My Fitness Pal - inactive

On 5/25/2018 at 5:43 PM, Shadri said:

Awesome! I’m so glad it’s working out! You sound like you’re doing a lot better. :)

Overall, I am. And it's even better because we just got Mr. Right's car fixed so I'll have a car to drive around from here on out!

On 5/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, doctorake said:

Following! Set schedules are great.

It makes things easier :) I don't follow it religiously but it definitely helps :)

On 5/26/2018 at 10:54 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This makes perfect sense. It is very wise and a great example of good boundaries and self care. I'm proud of you.

Thanks :) I don't want to overdo things for myself, that doesn't seem like a good idea.

On 5/26/2018 at 11:36 AM, Echocheanic said:

This is something I needed to learn - pacing myself. But for different reasons. And it's kinda bad when you do get wiped from working that much and then you can't do anything afterwards.

I like your schedule and it's great that it's working out. I need to walk more too.

Exactly. Thanks!

I've been walking most days, though not today because weather. Things are going fairly well, and I'm SUPER excited because I'm going to see my best friend in less than two weeks ^_^ AHHHH :D And going to new places.

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

I think having a car again is going to really help with things; you won't be tied down to the house anymore.
Exactly! Its gonna be so much better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

22 hours ago, Shadri said:

Yaaay that’s awesome about the car :D

ETA: that’s exciting about visiting your friend, too! Visiting new places is always fun!

I had to cancel that trip because of Expensive Car Repairs for Mr. Right's car. He failed inspection but they're easy (though expensive) fixes.

Today guys, Mr. Right is at work and I AM AT THE LIBRARY WORKING MY LITTLE HAPPY SELF. I'm not in my house and it's WONDERFUL.

I also now have a library card and it's MAGICAL. As soon as I get done with some work I'm going to go get like 5million books to take home (AH THE SMELL OF A USED BUT HAPPY LIBRARY BOOK AND THE HAPPY CRINKLE OF THE LAMINATED ENDPAPERS BLESS)

Clearly, I'm a happy camper today.

• Like 4

Grey Jedi Ranger

Jedi Battle Log

21 minutes ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Today guys, Mr. Right is at work and I AM AT THE LIBRARY WORKING MY LITTLE HAPPY SELF. I'm not in my house and it's WONDERFUL.

I also now have a library card and it's MAGICAL. As soon as I get done with some work I'm going to go get like 5million books to take home (AH THE SMELL OF A USED BUT HAPPY LIBRARY BOOK AND THE HAPPY CRINKLE OF THE LAMINATED ENDPAPERS BLESS)

Aww, I miss gong to the library and actually finding books I haven't' read. That sounds so nice ^_^.

• Like 1

"... However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light." -  Stanley Kubrick

"Difficult for myself? Agent... I was born difficult for myself." - Clint Barton

Challenges:  #1 #2 (mini) #3 (mini) #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21

My Fitness Pal - inactive

33 minutes ago, TheGreyJedi-Ranger said:

Clearly, I'm a happy camper today.

OH MAN THE LIBRARY

Y E S

*jams that down on 'to-do' list*  I love love love used but happy books so muucchhh~

• Like 1