Project Inazea's Body

Inazea

Although I am a somewhat active person my body never looked like it; I have a tiny frame, a little bit of muscle mass and a lot of body fat. People look a bit confused when I tell them I do strength training, running (not that regularly to be fair...) and walk everywhere. Now add insane insecurities and about 15kg of fat I gained during my last depressive episode.

I write one exam in three months and don't have any "proper" classes until the beginning of November so if I don't make an effort now with all this worry free time, when will I? 

My main focus this challenge therefore is my body!

Diet:

• track all of my intake every day
  • at least 70g of protein every day
  • no liquid calories at all
  • intermittent fasting 6 days a week (I'm usually eating from 1 to 9)

Fitness:

• sticking to my new strength routine (which is 6 workouts in a week)
  • incorporate the darebee Hardback workout into my back days (https://darebee.com/workouts/hardback-workout.html)
  • one Yoga session after every workout
  • a total of 3h of cardio every week

Life:

• read 2 books
  • finish one chapter of Spanish stuff for uni every week
  • stick to my skin care routine

I see this challenge more like a test run to see how much I can already change/incorporate into already existing routines since all my upcoming challenges until November will have the same focus and will build on this first challenge.

Who knows, maybe I'll become Wonder Woman!

tumblr_otlz7ouZRS1txs23jo2_540.gif

• Like 3

Sounds ambitious!  I like the test run idea: with 5 or 6 months to go, you'll have plenty of time to add in the habits that get left behind this challenge.

• Like 2

Karen

Otherwise know as Fiddle

Current Challenge

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108280-fiddle-eats-less-and-fiddles

Past Challenges:

Jan 2016, Feb 2016, March 2016April 2016, May 2016June/July2016, July/August 2016, Sept/Oct 2016, Nov 2016, May 2017

3 hours ago, Inazea said:

I write one exam in three months and don't have any "proper" classes until the beginning of November so if I don't make an effort now with all this worry free time, when will I? 

This is an excellent idea! I did the same a few months back; I had a two-month break from work and I used that time to really focus on sorting out my life, and especially my fitness. I won't lie, when the regular routine starts up again it's difficult to stay on top of everything, but you'll have bad a major head start, which helps a lot! Best of luck :D

• Like 1

The first three days did not go well, I kept going to bed way too late and getting up way too early so I was too tired to move at all... At least the diet part has been going well so far (apart from today were I downed 4 cups of black coffee and it made me feel like I had a very bad hangover which I tried to fight by eating three burritos and I ended up calling my boyfriend to ask why my fingers are so tiny... I should not be allowed to operate a human body) but I will now go to bed before midnight every day and see if that improves things.

Week 1 Recap

Diet:

• track all of my intake every day: 7/7
  • at least 70g of protein every day: 7/7
  • no liquid calories at all: 6/7
  • intermittent fasting 6 days a week: 7/6

Fitness:

• sticking to my new strength routine: 4/6
  • incorporate the darebee Hardback workout into my back days: 1/2
  • one Yoga session after every workout: 6/6 (also did yoga on days I did not work out)
  • a total of 3h of cardio every week: 2/3

Life:

• read 2 books: 0/2
  • finish one chapter of Spanish stuff for uni every week: 0/1
  • stick to my skin care routine: 7/7

I hardly did any Spanish at all so that should be improved but everything else I am very happy with, especially the diet part!