Task Master RedStone

RedStone

On 5/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, Wolfpool said:

Thank you!! <3 <3 That helps with the confidence boost :D

I just call em like I see em ;) 

On 5/25/2018 at 1:39 PM, Wolfpool said:

Show off dem specs, Red B). Be #nerdchic with me!

You're most welcome! YUSSSS to ALL the above :) Vlog'ing sounds awesome! I would also watch/subscribe to that as well. It would be WAY less isolating, like you said, and you wouldn't have to spend countless hours typing everything. I actually thought about doing my challenge updates in vlog fashion because then I can be more animated. I know you have it in you to be successful at this and you have my 100% support!

You got dis!! Do it for....research purposes. Do it for science!

Wolf

39 minutes ago, MikeW said:

This all sounds right up your alley!! I'm now excited vicariously for you!

That's wonderful on both fronts! Super excited for the wheels you've got in motion.

Did you go? How was it?

Well, I didn't go to the thing on Saturday for various reasons, mostly because it made more sense to go to this other thing on Sunday which piggy backed on a brunch date with friends! Not only did I see the person I mentioned, there was also a someone that runs a space in an artists community that I've recently become interested in and we got to talking and she was very enthusiastic about me doing my thing there! :D 

So now I'm starting to think about what I want to do. I'll have a better idea when we talk this week (I'm going to wait till tomorrow to start the dialogue cause holiday weekend), but she was into me teaching classes and/or doing workshops, whatever I like. (Also, Ving Tsun was her first style which I did not know!!! Very cool.) I'm not 100% on how classes will work there, it's a little far and I usually work in the evenings when that would be possible, but I dunno, maybe once a weekend and then I could open it to people to come train in my space?

Spoiler

Have I mentioned this place before? I first went because they were doing an art materials swap for earth day and when I went I just... do you ever get that feeling when you walk into a place that you somehow belong there? I'm kind of a - get along with everyone, but only connect with a few - sort of person and this just felt like a my kind of place, place. I've been back a few times and always had that same feeling. It's interesting that I was so disappointed when we first moved, at how difficult it was to find people and events and stuff and I didn't know where to look because the internet failed me. But the more and more I just sort of go with the flow... the more the flow takes me to the right places!

I did a test for vlogging last night and I should be able to record straight to iMovie instead of the miserable task of doing it on my phone. (Droid --> macbook is a pain so I was uploading vids to youtube over wifi -_- miserable!) We're having friends over for some chill cookout biz today so I just did some quick pjammie pre-shower selfies, not sorry :P Complete with specs as well as I can't see shit without specs lol

LYKKWTKl.jpg

iJV2HgMl.jpg

Finally, the keep it simple cleaning thing is doing it's job. Breaking down the big task and working on the little tasks super snowballs. I did the backdoor/dining room clutter and it's pretty much good in that corner now, just need to go through the stuff on the piano and it's pretty much done, which is on the list, but the part that was driving me nuts is done. (I also tidied a corner of the living for Spike and Friends so they can spend their summer at Camp Cannolli, which is somewhat of a tradition for them at this point. I also deep cleaned the hallway bathroom including scrubbing the walls. It's waaaaay better than it was but will def need a coat of paint to get off the security deposit list when we move. One way or another it will have to be done...

• Like 10
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:44 AM, RedStone said:

Finally, the keep it simple cleaning thing is doing it's job. Breaking down the big task and working on the little tasks super snowballs. I did the backdoor/dining room clutter and it's pretty much good in that corner now, just need to go through the stuff on the piano and it's pretty much done, which is on the list, but the part that was driving me nuts is done. (I also tidied a corner of the living for Spike and Friends so they can spend their summer at Camp Cannolli, which is somewhat of a tradition for them at this point. I also deep cleaned the hallway bathroom including scrubbing the walls. It's waaaaay better than it was but will def need a coat of paint to get off the security deposit list when we move

Yay! So many good things being done :) 

Sounds like things in general are going excellently, you go lady! Also I will join the selfie challenge, but it'll be on the instagram most likely. :D 

happy disney GIF

• Like 1

Goal: Deadlift a (Female) Wookie (100 kg): 65.8%

On 5/23/2018 at 7:51 PM, RedStone said:

Lastly, I've been having some body image pushback. One selfie set per week. Bonus points for vlogs. (Remember when I used to do vlogs???) You got it. - we're doing a selfie challenge! And by we I mean me. Unless you want to join me?  It's a great practice for anyone struggling with body image issues, truly, my first time was eye opening!

OMG OMG OMG YES.  Girl.  We are twinsies again.     Because I am having this same fecking issue and decided I should do the same thing, and in fact, did this very thing during my first time back in the weight room in weeks and weeks and ... yes!!!

On 5/24/2018 at 6:00 PM, RedStone said:

(Maybe I'll do a glasses selfie one day... I even tried to get a pair this year to wear regularly but I'm still using contacts 90% of the time...)

ALSO DITTO!!! HAHAHAHAHA

On 5/24/2018 at 11:48 AM, Wolfpool said:

Selfie-Time!

0b72799a4ae6d26585fa2019b63285a8.jpg

So hey Wolf... I've seen ya 'round a ton of threads but never hopped up on any of yours.   And here I was checking out my favorite Red and see this selfie thing going on (and funny because I was just about to do this thing myself.)  And you post this and first thing I can think of is:

494534bf8382541757b02865ec206ff5.jpg

SO BASICALLY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER NOW!!!!  <3  

(Ok not in the weird stalkering way... I just mean...)

Ahem, ok, right.  Red's thread.

Girl.  I heart you for so many reason.   And I feel like there's so much we can support each other in.  So here I am, cheering you on.  Reminding you that you rock more than most people I know combined.   And to hop on this selfie train because I legit had this convo with my bestie yesterday...

I had a lapse.

I forgot I was working toward body love and pride at any size and shape

and to stop treating it as an outfit that needs others validation.

I FUCKING HAVE A BODY AND IT DOES STUFF, ITS BEAUTIFUL

So SELFIE TAG Here it is!  First day back to weight lifting since April 16th!!  YIKES.

wP7Ypif.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

1 hour ago, Starpuck said:
On 5/24/2018 at 9:48 AM, Wolfpool said:

0b72799a4ae6d26585fa2019b63285a8.jpg

So hey Wolf... I've seen ya 'round a ton of threads but never hopped up on any of yours.   And here I was checking out my favorite Red and see this selfie thing going on (and funny because I was just about to do this thing myself.)  And you post this and first thing I can think of is:

That's it @Wolfpool, you've hit pinnacle sexiness.

• Like 2

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

4 hours ago, Starpuck said:

SO BASICALLY YOU ARE MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER NOW!!!!  (Ok not in the weird stalkering way... I just mean...)

Ahem, ok, right.  Red's thread.

So SELFIE TAG Here it is!  First day back to weight lifting since April 16th!!  YIKES.
wP7Ypif.jpg

LOL! Once again, thank you so much for the compliment, Star. There’s not a lot of other leading dudes in Hollywood I wouldn’t mind being compared to then Mr. Hiddleston ;). Most people never realized he’s basically a ginger IRL with his jet black Loki hair. +4 for Ginger-Ness!

And you're rockin your selfie too! I'm glad I bought my tickets in advance...Ya know, to the gun show? 

Image result for giggity gif

Oh, and I can handle the stalking, btw, so long as it’s not the weird stalking like @Mr_Willes. That magnificent bastard made a shrine of me for his man cave...

Related image

Image result for deadpool finger hole gif

2 hours ago, Grumble said:

That's it [mention=9708]Wolfpool[/mention], you've hit pinnacle sexiness.

It’s the Chelsea boots, I promise!

*tries really hard to not let ego boost make me spontaneously combust*

Wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

On 5/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, RedStone said:

Complete with specs as well as I can't see shit without specs lol

LYKKWTKl.jpg

BOOM! Lookin good, girlie! Specs look good on you and that's sans shower too!

Image result for wolf cartoon gif

Wolf

• Like 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

7 hours ago, Wolfpool said:

Oh, and I can handle the stalking, btw, so long as it’s not the weird stalking like @Mr_Willes. That magnificent bastard made a shrine of me for his man cave...

Related image

Image result for deadpool finger hole gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nasty deadpool gif

Still...

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nasty deadpool gif

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor naughty deadpool gif

But fair is fair, i won the contract that time!

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

... a little odd in the head ...

OH HI!!! just caught up! love everything about this thread already. and i'm totally jumping on this selfie train. good job being a self love conductor! ;) 

work selfie! sans makeup and letting all my blemishes hang out. i didn't ask for them.

o3J3VLbMKOtAPfZXfrdB_qVVoFalzHPpNQKIdfYA

• Like 4

Instagram | pinterest

read harder challengeBattle LogNROLFW

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

On 5/30/2018 at 3:39 PM, Starpuck said:

OMG OMG OMG YES.  Girl.  We are twinsies again.     Because I am having this same fecking issue and decided I should do the same thing, and in fact, did this very thing during my first time back in the weight room in weeks and weeks and ... yes!!!

Can I just out and out that you're my NF spirit animal? That's really all there is to it. My Ranger counterpart...

Girl.  I heart you for so many reason.   And I feel like there's so much we can support each other in.  So here I am, cheering you on.  Reminding you that you rock more than most people I know combined.   And to hop on this selfie train because I legit had this convo with my bestie yesterday...

I had a lapse.

I forgot I was working toward body love and pride at any size and shape

and to stop treating it as an outfit that needs others validation.

I FUCKING HAVE A BODY AND IT DOES STUFF, ITS BEAUTIFUL

YASSSSSSS. I feel like I need a thing on my wall to notice everyday... 

wP7Ypif.jpg

BOOOOOOM! LOOKIT DAT GORGOUS!!!!! Love you so hard :D 

On 5/30/2018 at 7:45 PM, Wolfpool said:

BOOM! Lookin good, girlie! Specs look good on you and that's sans shower too!

Image result for wolf cartoon gif

Wolf

You know it! ;) 

giphy.gif

On 5/31/2018 at 3:32 AM, Mr_Willes said:

But fair is fair, i won the contract that time!

Hide contents

That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. So like, is there a Wolf shrine shop somewhere? Or do I have to DIY the whole jam...

20 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

OH HI!!! just caught up! love everything about this thread already. and i'm totally jumping on this selfie train. good job being a self love conductor! ;) 

OMG I love that. WOOWOO

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

work selfie! sans makeup and letting all my blemishes hang out. i didn't ask for them.

o3J3VLbMKOtAPfZXfrdB_qVVoFalzHPpNQKIdfYA

Every inch of gorgeous!!!!

20 hours ago, Grumble said:

There are way too SOOOOO many gorgeous people on this thread. Ya'll need to quit it right now. NEVER QUIT EVER EVER

FTFY^

_____

So it's Friday already, huh? Okay, quick update. Gratitude and art have been taking a back seat to recovery. I'm going to start up with a new exercise, write 5 sentences about 1 thing I'm grateful for. It allows me to be specific about general things.  Art is back-ish on business, and I'm finally caught up on sleep and stuff (been bad all week - partially holiday stuff, mostly the heat.)

I think I updated about my talk with the life coach, I'm pretty much down for a coaching program, and need to decide which one I commit to. Meanwhile I reached out to the director at the community and the wheels are in motion to set up some workshop/talks. I'm starting to get some ideas together for different workshops, classes and lectures, all about empowerment through different kinds of movement. 

In touching hands news, I worked with the same co-worker from last week, which means I could build off what he'd already done. It was great, as expected. I want to start a new school. It may make the most sense to do it after summer to coincide with the school year. Or it may make sense to start now, as people have free time over the summer. I did a full body lift right after touching hands and it was a lot. It took me a lot to recover from that, also since I was sleep deprived, things are better today.

Cleaning has been fine I guess, but nothing new and earth shattering. I've been maintaining what we already did extremely well, but not really hit any new areas. I guess today is a good day to redeem myself - I still have time! And basically the whole day free until evening sessions. I will make an effort to do a thing. 

In vlog news, I find that I always want to rant while I'm driving, so I have a car mount for my phone on route from Amazon. Also... a mermaid bikini because mermaid bikini. 

Lastly, this is the weekend that I wear a $5 Salvation Army dress to a black tie family wedding at the Ritz. I am very excited by this prospect because they are all hoity toity and trying to one up each other and this makes me feel like I have a sly secret lol THE END.

• Like 4

the heat has been brutal for sleeps. we're gunna try to put in our window AC tonight. which will be hilarious when the temp drops for the weekend.

MERMAID BIKINI!!!! that's actually a good idea. i think my bikini bottoms still fit from last year but a mermaid bikini TOP would not be amiss.

Instagram | pinterest

Challenges: 13-1 | 13-2 | 13-3 | 13-3.5 | 14-1 | 14-2 | 15-1 | 15-2 | 15-3 | 15-4 | 15-5 | 16-1 | 16-2 | 16-3 | 16-4 | 16-516-6 | 16-7 | 16-8 | 17-1 | 17-2 | 17-3 | 17-4 | 17-5 | 17-6 | 17-7 | 17-8 | 17-9 | 17-10 | 18-118-2 | 18-318-4 | 18-5 | 18-6 | 18-7 | 18-8 | 18-9 | 18-10 | 19-1 | 19-2 | 19-3 | 19-4 | 19-5 | 19-6 | 19-7 | current

On 5/29/2018 at 3:38 PM, elvenengineer said:

Yay! So many good things being done :) 

Sounds like things in general are going excellently, you go lady! Also I will join the selfie challenge, but it'll be on the instagram most likely. :D 

happy disney GIF

HIEEEEE!!!! Yes please!!!! I wanna see that <3 face!!!

25 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

the heat has been brutal for sleeps. we're gunna try to put in our window AC tonight. which will be hilarious when the temp drops for the weekend.

UGH yes. Last year we waited so long that I made it happen mega early this year... and we haven't used it all that much yet but dang it's been bad lately!

25 minutes ago, CourtnieMarie said:

MERMAID BIKINI!!!! that's actually a good idea. i think my bikini bottoms still fit from last year but a mermaid bikini TOP would not be amiss.

:D:D:D 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RedStone said:

Lastly, this is the weekend that I wear a $5 Salvation Army dress to a black tie family wedding at the Ritz. I am very excited by this prospect because they are all hoity toity and trying to one up each other and this makes me feel like I have a sly secret lol THE END.

This makes me smile - I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I go to the Marine Corps birthday ball every year, and I make it a point to always buy my gown either from a thrift shop or from the marked down/marked down again/#seriouslyneedtosell #leftoversfromweddingpromhomecomeingseason #we'llgiveitaway rack, on the rare occasions I do have to resort to a department store. It hurts my heart to see women pressured to spend hundred$$$ on a gown they usually only wear once. Best sly secret ever!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That's why it's so hard."

-David McCullough

2018 Walk to Mordor

2018 Read Harder Challenge                                                                                                                                        

2018 Level-Up Plans                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Battle Log

16 minutes ago, Gemma said:

This makes me smile - I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I go to the Marine Corps birthday ball every year, and I make it a point to always buy my gown either from a thrift shop or from the marked down/marked down again/#seriouslyneedtosell #leftoversfromweddingpromhomecomeingseason #we'llgiveitaway rack, on the rare occasions I do have to resort to a department store. It hurts my heart to see women pressured to spend hundred$$$ on a gown they usually only wear once. Best sly secret ever!

I LOVE IT!!!!! Yes, this whole insane preparation for one night - which SHOULD just be a fun party... it's nuts!!! Starve and spend a fortune? WHY????? And I totally scored this little thing during prom season. Had to cut a really awful rhinestone bauble off the front but that took all of 2 seconds...

• Like 1

SLY SECRET! What does the dress look like? Did all go well? :D

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

11 hours ago, raptron said:

SLY SECRET! What does the dress look like? Did all go well? :D

Oh I love weddings! So much happier than a bris. It was very very fun. I tried, poorly, to get a descent selfie, but the good news is that there was apparently a photo booth? I... don't really remember that portion of the evening. It was a kind of late start and we didn't sit for dinner until 11pm, but the evidence was there in Mr Red's pocket the next day. Here's what I got lol

99EaS7d.jpg

Wopgbum.jpg

And surprise photo booth shots with Mr Red:JEdCDqk.jpg

And some more:

Spoiler

K8yanrH.jpg

oowi1Sj.jpg

uJBlfTB.jpg

The next day we got lunch with my parents then headed home, where I got a full on hallucinating migraine and spent the rest of the day taking it easy. Good news is that it peaked quickly and passed with some advil, but in retrospect, it had been building for a few days and I'm guessing that the boozing didn't help. Good news is that it was over fast and the aftermath isn't terrible. It's a little weird, I used to get them when I was a kid and then nothing until a few years ago. I've only had a few, but here we are. I may mention it in my physical this month.

Otherwise, I made bread for the first time!! (well, successfully anyway) and am very happy about that! And things are busy at work. It's client switchover season, and I'm taking on a new class on top of that. Nothing terribly new with "other" work, but wheels are steadily in motion - I've done a fair bit of painting and still in talks with the community about scheduling for workshopping, and some new brewings about what and where for other angles. No training today, but possibly tomorrow. I have to check in with coworker to see when he's available for kung fu. And that's about it! Happy Monday everyone ^_^ 

• Like 3

That dress is awesome. It looks like you, and that't the best thing any clothing can ever do. :)

I need a a deep red one of those...

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30

I never tried one of these fancy fotobooths. When I was a child, they could only make simple passport pictures. Nice you enjoyed your trip :)

• Like 1

level 12 Hobbit Monk (respawned September 2016)
STR 4 | DEX 15 | CON 16 | STA 15 | WIS 33 | CHA 24 | Halfling | Newbie | Fencer and Bookworm

Introduction | Character | Daily Battle Log | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 67 | 8 | | 10 | 11 | 12# | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | #### | 17 | Current Challenge

Spoiler

I'm exercising, because I want to get my stamina and strength. I enjoy medieevil swordmanship,  Tai Chi, yoga, aikido and fire spinning. I'm also a roleplaying nerd and a book worm. Let's fight the procrastination dragon!

9 hours ago, Luciana Valerosa Culming said:

I never tried one of these fancy fotobooths. When I was a child, they could only make simple passport pictures. Nice you enjoyed your trip :)

We did a photobooth for our wedding, and have been at a couple other weddings with them, they are always a blast.

• Like 2

"You're going to be amazing." 

Fantasy Football league 2019

The Grumble Battle Log

Spoiler

Books: 

Shows: 

Games: God of War, Kingdom Hearts 3, Destiny 2

Level 15  Wookie Warrior

Oh man that dress is so amaze!  You look so great in it!  And extra bonus with super sly secret.  I LOVE THAT.   Mwuahahaha!

• Like 1

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Those photobooth pics, ahahahah. The dress (and you!) look great. :D 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

14 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

That dress is awesome. It looks like you, and that't the best thing any clothing can ever do. :)

I need a a deep red one of those...

ooooooo red would be awesome!!! And thank you so much for the compliment! I felt very comfortable in it, and should add that being surrounded by young gorgeous 20 somethings in fancier, more expensive dresses and party prepped bods didn't really phase me! There were a few pangs that might have resembled a trigger warning, but bounce back is much faster and I really enjoyed everyone rather than feeling badly about myself! Win!

13 hours ago, Luciana Valerosa Culming said:

3 hours ago, Grumble said:

We did a photobooth for our wedding, and have been at a couple other weddings with them, they are always a blast.

YASSSS photobooths have changed so much! I'm a huge sucker for the old school - get in the box behind the curtain - but anymore, at least at parties here, it seems to be a popular thing to have a pro camera setup with studio quality lighting and an open backdrop with no actual booth to get inside, and then a ton of crazy props that basically determine the quality of the booth. I love it all, sometimes in my mirror selfies you can see the strips of photobooth pics I've stuck in the frames :lol:

3 hours ago, Haikoo said:

Hiiii!

Looove the dress! And the goals!

HEYYYYYY LADY! I feel blessed by this Koo delay <3

3 hours ago, Starpuck said:

Oh man that dress is so amaze!  You look so great in it!  And extra bonus with super sly secret.  I LOVE THAT.   Mwuahahaha!

2 hours ago, raptron said:

Those photobooth pics, ahahahah. The dress (and you!) look great. :D 

Love you guys!! Thank you so much!!

giphy.gif

_____

So I basically spaces and forgot about my cleaning goal! Which is silly! I really like feeling things are getting done. Gentle reminder to get on that this week. Also earlier today I remembered suddenly that we planned on making falafel waffles on Thursday! I gotta get on finding a good falafel recipe! :D 

• Like 2

UGHGHGHGHGHHHH SO MUCH BEAUTY AND WIN!

<3

also falafel waffles. what the what. do you drizzle tahini on them? i'm drooling. also i have no experience with falafel making so don't listen to me but i was intrigued by this woman's recipe and fun notes on falafel

• Like 1

Instagram | pinterest