Rookies Respawn

Rookie

Rookies Respawn

Image result for deadpool gif

Ohhh yah its time~

It has been awhile since I have come around to NF but here I am <3 And it is about damn time!

MAIN GOAL FOR THIS CHALLENGE:  Lose 5lbs  ‘︿’

> CONTROL THE NOMS: Eat 500 calories under TDEE 
        Perfect week = 3 points        
        5-6x / week = 2 points

3-4x / week = 1 point
> HYDRATE FOOL: Drink 3L of water every day

Perfect week = 3 points        
        5-6x / week = 2 points

3-4x / week = 1 point
> SHAKE DAT BOOTY: Move at least 10 minutes a day (walk, jog, crawl, dance, ride)

Perfect week = 3 points        
        5-6x / week = 2 points

3-4x / week = 1 point

LIFE QUEST

> JAWS: Floss dem teethies daily

Perfect week = 2 points        
        4-6x / week = 1 points

> $$$ : Save monthly amount + pay off visa

Yes = 1 points        

Weekly Grading

11 points    = A++++ You are queen of the world <3 
      7-10 points = A.... YAS get it gurl
      4-6 points = B... Cool cool cool... do better

2-3 points = C... •_•) who dis? new phone

0-1 points = F... YOU'VE BEEN KILLED: 10 seconds until respawn

• Like 9

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

So I am not sure if any of you have "weight" rewards buuuut I am so close to my first one. Which is.... 
il_570xN.1294560209_8z13.jpg 
A sloth ball for my car! Isn't it sooo cute? 

260lbs: sloth ball
250lbs: massage

240lbs: SheFit bra

230lbs: $100 clothing shopping spree (might change this depending on how my clothes are fitting)
220lbs: redo photoshoot with my horse
210lbs: tattoo timez
200lbs: book a trip somewhere (japan, iceland, new zealand and harry potter world are top of the list lol)

190lbs/finish: new wardrobe 

200lbs might be my finish but I am not sure! I have to wait until I get there to know :)

• Like 6

I like the rewards goal. It doesn't work for me because I frequently end up getting myself the "reward" even if I fail. May you have better self control than I do!

• Like 2

Karen

Otherwise know as Fiddle

Current Challenge

https://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/108280-fiddle-eats-less-and-fiddles

Past Challenges:

Jan 2016, Feb 2016, March 2016April 2016, May 2016June/July2016, July/August 2016, Sept/Oct 2016, Nov 2016, May 2017

16 hours ago, fiddle-on said:

I like the rewards goal. It doesn't work for me because I frequently end up getting myself the "reward" even if I fail. May you have better self control than I do!

I am usually the same but these are things I have wanted but couldn't justify getting yet. So I thought they would be perfect "rewards"

17 hours ago, Dyego said:

Kudos for Returning, Rebel! :D Love your goal rewards, I may just steal the idea (and that sloth ball!! I need that!) I'll be here to root you on :)

Thanks! :) I think you need the sloth ball too lol

17 hours ago, kristenks said:

That sloth ball is the cutest!!! 

I tried doing weight rewards but they didn't work for me.. womp womp... I do better with behavior goals. Just me. 

Your system looks AWESOME! 

Isn't it just!? I need it in my life lol. Hey thats fine as long as you found something that works for you! I haven't tried the reward system before so I am hoping it goes good. 

19 hours ago, Tateman said:

I have thought about setting up rewards for certain goals. I may try once things are less chaotic for me.

Good luck with the weight loss. It can be a challenge for sure.

It helps to choose things you want but can't really justify buying yourself lol. Thank you for the support! :)

• Like 2

Yesterday was decent enough. I haven't started tracking fully yet...T-minus 3 days until tracking lol 

Food included:
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 breakfast sausage, 5 white mushrooms
Lunch: 1 chicken fajita with sour cream from grocery store
Snack: 1 regular oreo mcflurry (sorry not sorry lol)

Dinner: Chicken quarter, side salad, .5 cup rice, scoop of potato salad.

Snack: some weird apple pizza slice thing my roomie made

Water... shit ton lol definitely 3L + 

If I had to improve on yesterdays eating I would probably cut out the apple pizza slice and cut out the rice from my dinner. 

I am pretty sure I got my steps in (even though I don't track steps lol). When I went to get Daisy (horse) from her 40ac field she started to walk away to the far corner. Then she started trotting. Then she cantered away :crushed: lol so I got to walk a lot of the field. Then I lost my shoe when walking back and stepped in a mud puddle with my sock because someone had to stop to graze while we were crossing the creek. Oh boy lol thanks Daisy.  Lesson was very good and very tiring lol We were both dripping sweat by the end. It didn't help that it was 31C lol The breeze was appreciated. 

image.thumb.png.79e3ddd94379e90ea2f9b9c42e1cb5ba.png

Today I am working from home and this is when I struggle getting my water in. I have had probably about 1L so far. So I am on track to a good day.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 5 white mushrooms, 3 breakfast sausage, 1 slice white toast

Tomorrow will be tricky because I am at an anime convention all day :o 

• Like 2

i like the rewards particularly as they progress into life changing events! i'm trying out rewards for the first time this challenge. Following!

• Like 2

Daily Battle Log, Sweat like an Orc, Live like a Hobbit, and Look like an Elf

Current Challenge: Plague

“As the Wheel of Time turns, places wear many names. Men wear many names, many faces. Different faces, but always the same man. Yet no one knows the Great Pattern the Wheel weaves, or even the Pattern of an Age. We can only watch, and study, and hope.”  Robert Jordan, The Eye of the World

55 minutes ago, ladyofthebog said:

i like the rewards particularly as they progress into life changing events! i'm trying out rewards for the first time this challenge. Following!

Yes!! I tried to make them bigger and more exciting. Things that I thought I might have more confidence to do as I lose weight. What are some of your rewards? 

• Like 1

Tomorrow is Go-day. This weekend went badly lol but I had so much fun at the anime convention. SO MUCH. It did enforce the want to lose weight but all in all I felt pretty good :) Today was basically a sit around and be fat day lol I found chips in house... That I bought Friday because I wanted snackies and I munched on them and Japanese snacks while I watched my kdrama lol I did do grocery shopping and picked up my eggs and meats for this week. NOMNOM

Good luck everyone on their first day of the challenge tomorrow.

On 26/05/2018 at 1:50 PM, LightMotif said:

i also love the rewards idea, and might add them into my challenge! This is my third challenge and I've had little motivation to actually get my shit done.  Following this challenge

You got this <3 keep trying shit until you find something that works for you. 

• Like 4

Well we are off to a really great start lol 

Ever have one of those mornings where no matter what you just keep falling back asleep?... yup had that. Usually I am pretty good about getting up if its light out but nope stayed in bed until 6:50am. I leave the house at 7 lol

Which meant I picked up some breakie instead of making it myself. I think as long as I eat something small for dinner it will be fine and no snackies. 

Today's agenda is to stay hydrated as a muthaducker because its hot as balls outside. My forecast from WTForecast "You will probably sweat your balls off today." Thanks WTForecast.  Heat warnings everywhere and I have a riding lesson during it lol yaaaaay. 

Food check:       Image result for check mark gif 1534/1794 cal 

Water check:      Image result for check mark gif 4+/3L
Exercise check:  Image result for check mark gif  walking the paddock + horseback riding later takes care of that 
Floss check:       Image result for check mark gif  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Dyego said:

You are off to really great start, just by posting in here and updating your challenge! First official day! You can do this :)

Also, love the forecast. It sounds like 9 months out of the year where I live :D:D

Thanks for the encouragement! After a rocky start I sure did rock the day ;) And sorry but that sounds horrible lol are you from Texas?

13 hours ago, Tateman said:

Nice start. It is really hot here today too. 89 here in San Jose currently. Waiting for the evening to get out more in the garage for moving ;) Hydrate! 

Thanks! Noooo too hot lol I don't function good in heat lol Hopefully it cooled down enough for you to get in the garage. Oddly enough my garage is fairly cool lol 

14 hours ago, whatthefork said:

Great job in planning this month's goals & rewards. Much I have to learn from you (Yoda voice).

Thanks! :) Learn from me you shall.

15 hours ago, Annabelle said:

Ugh its been stupid hot here too. I feel you! 

Loving your rewards. Loot gives us motivation when simple willpower won't do :)

Loot is life lol Willpower is a selfish lover lol

11 hours ago, Leimanu said:

It's only the first couple days.  Habit making takes a lot of conscious effort at first.

You're aware of what's getting in the way.  You can do this!

Thanks! You are very right. I have been slowly working on this for the past month or two but this time when I backslid I realized it wasn't going to derail me. Hopefully this momentum sticks.

• Like 2

Weigh in:            264.8lbs  (yasssss though I am sure sweating all my liquids out helped that lol)

Food check:       Image result for check mark gif 1900/1794 cal 

Water check:      Image result for check mark gif 3.5/3L
Exercise check:  Image result for check mark gif  walking the paddock + horseback riding later takes care of that 
Floss check:       Image result for check mark gif  

Update: I was a bit over on my calories but I'm still counting it as a win. I need the carbs and protein after riding today. I also snuck in a small handful of potato chips and didn't have anymore than that... Take that Lays lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rookie said:

Thanks for the encouragement! After a rocky start I sure did rock the day ;) And sorry but that sounds horrible lol are you from Texas?

Texans have it bad, no doubt about that, but I'm from Phoenix...where life is baked (and not in the took-marijuana-chill kind of baked!) Last May it was 122 in my backyard. This May hasn't been that bad, but it's already been over 100 for the last couple weeks :(

Good for you on your weigh-in and water check! Keeping liquids up is a surprisingly hard thing to do and was one of the harder habits I had to get going for myself, even living in this heat. Keep up the good work!!

• Like 2

--

Current Challenge: I'm Back, Baby!

Current Daily Battle Log: Dyego Exorcises Exercise!

--

Previous Challenges: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4

6 hours ago, Dyego said:

Texans have it bad, no doubt about that, but I'm from Phoenix...where life is baked (and not in the took-marijuana-chill kind of baked!) Last May it was 122 in my backyard. This May hasn't been that bad, but it's already been over 100 for the last couple weeks :(

Good for you on your weigh-in and water check! Keeping liquids up is a surprisingly hard thing to do and was one of the harder habits I had to get going for myself, even living in this heat. Keep up the good work!!

Nope nope nope. Can't do that lol too hot. Nope. 

Thanks! Feels good. I have my water triggers figured out. For example... If I don't bring a water bottle with 1L to work in the morning then I won't drink water until lunch. If I don't pack a lunch I'm probably not drinking 3L of water by the end of the day lol. So now I bring my water bottle in the morning. At lunch I fill up 2 1L water bottles and I finish them by 4pm. 

• Like 3

Food check:        ???/1794 cal  (Chinese buffet dinner)

Water check:       Image result for check mark gif   3/3L
Exercise check:   Image result for check mark gif  mowed the lawn with my reel mower
Floss check:        Image result for check mark gif  

Feeling mega tired and slow moving. Early this morning/middle of the night we got woken up by someones car alarm going off . Which is great when you need your brain for work and your main job is problem solving lol.

Image result for this is fine gif

This will be the first day I have to actually schedule in and do my 10 minutes of exercise. I am thinking it might end up being yard work :'( because I have been avoiding that like the plague.

Aside from that I have nothing else to report lol Day 3 here we go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1