• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Stribs

Stribs Doesn't Tap Out

23 minutes ago, Stribs said:

Gotcha.  I keep contemplating battle log for the school year...probably more my speed...but I would miss everyone here!!

DOnt you dare leave us!!! 

2 minutes ago, Salinger said:

DOnt you dare leave us!!! 

I couldn't if I wanted to.  You guys are stuck with me now :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shaar said:

PAGING @Tanktimus the Encourager HELP HELP WHAT DO WE DO

We're all verklempt over here

That's an admin decision. I do know the next challenge starts July 9. I have no clue when they are going to open the new boards. Keep these current boards going till the new ones open up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SATURDAY!

BRAUN STROWMAN

Gym penance paid!  I went to kettlebell after my bike ride.  I felt AMAZING.  This is why I need nerd fitness.  I almost talked myself out of it, but knew I had to report back to you guys later, so that was that.  So glad I went.

SHEAMUS

Similar day to the last few.  Fasted til noon (minus my protein shake).  Had leftover asparagus lasagna for lunch with a yogurt and dino nuggets and a large serving of steamed broccoli for dinner (hubs has an op on an online game...I had to fend for myself).  Ended the day at 1419.  There will probably be a protein shake later just to get me over 100g protein, especially since I've been low the last few days.  

RUSEV

MEXICO WON!!!!!  I was hoping for a draw between Germany and Sweden, but you can't always get what you want.  Also, had the house mostly to myself, which meant I could cuss at TV at whatever volume I wanted to.

PAIGE

Emptied the dishwasher, made the bed, ran errands for hubs while he was on the job, made up my new challenge, and dailies will be done before bed!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salinger said:

You watching England today? I feel nervous hahahahaha come on boys!

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday xx

I'm up, I'm up (barely) ha.  Sunday is my one day to sleep in but here I am.  Ha. No, I did want to see this game.

Also, I should note that we Americans have a song to the tune of your national anthem. (Probably some cheeky colonists responsible for that...ha)

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Stribs said:

I'm up, I'm up (barely) ha.  Sunday is my one day to sleep in but here I am.  Ha. No, I did want to see this game.

Also, I should note that we Americans have a song to the tune of your national anthem. (Probably some cheeky colonists responsible for that...ha)

wow ... unreal half!

3 minutes ago, Salinger said:

wow ... unreal half!

Panama is obviously out of their league.  It's their first world cup and they are struggling and making dumb mistakes in the box.  Don't fiddle fart around in tbe box, people!!

Challenge Wrap up: 

This was pretty much a mini challenge for me.  After school got out, I hit the ground running and tried to do my best.  I had some headspace issues that got me down a few days/weeks, but for what it was, it wasn't an absolute failure.  There is plenty of room to build consistency, which is where my next challenge is going.

Victories:

Commitment to tracking

Consistently attending classes at the gym

Cut down on eating out

Taking meds more regularly

Cleaning up kitchen more regularly

To be continued...

Reading and writing habit

Eating well, not just within my calories

GET ON THE BIKE

Fasting

WATER