A long time ago, in a Nerdiverse far, far away.....

..four FIVE mysterious travelers, brought together by forces both magical and mundane, surpassed their masters, attained phat loots, and dominated their demons. The Fighters of the Night Man. The Champions of the Sun. Imbued with the Magic of Friendship. They oozed metaphysical glitter from every pore.

tenor.gif?itemid=9021678

@Haikoo the determined ranger
@Devyn the spiritual assassin
@Hammlin the scouty ranger

@Wicked Pixie the journeying ranger
And @klaybae the deadliest druid

Then Shit Happened, and the Winds of Fate knocked them to the corners of the globe.
Undeterred, their bond endured.

AND NOW THEY BACK Y'ALL. 

Welcome to The Ultimate Battle Ress: Vol. 1

Week 1 Focus: Don't fall off a cliff.
At least check in here a couple times this week, even if you can't be arsed to update your challenge thread. Even if you just post "x".
If you have the energy and time, be proactive in reaching out to members who haven't posted in a couple days.

Week 2 Focus: TBD
TBD...

Week 3 Focus: TBD
???

Week 4 Focus: TBD
Profit

• Like 1

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Koo. I have missed you.

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Koobie! You got your goals penned out!

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

5 minutes ago, Wicked Pixie said:

I'm heeeeeere

tenor.gif?itemid=5508995

• Haha 1

I've not fallen off the cliff, and tomorrow I need to reach out to TGNS and see what kind of support and advice they can provide re: my recent medical stuff.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, klaybae said:

I've not fallen off the cliff, and tomorrow I need to reach out to TGNS and see what kind of support and advice they can provide re: my recent medical stuff.

Keep going. You can do this. You may have tripped and fell, but you're still hanging on. Here's a hand, I'll pull you back up...

• Like 1

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

I took a green day today, after a double workout yesterday. My body still feels tired. I also signed up for a 5k this weekend, so I need to shake it off. I'm grateful it's a short work week!

Keep goin friends!

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

F

(I'm here, I'm actually at least a solid 500m away from the Challenge Cliffs of Insanity. Every day, I get farther from them! I'm actually on the Path. I'm tired. Y'all rule!)

• Like 1

Hey my lovies! Work has been hella stressful with all the web access/security changes they've been making. Honestly, the days were really running together. I did shower on Thursday and Friday though, so I feel pretty good about that. 
Friday I gave both dogs a bath, washed both of their crates, cleaned my kitchen, vacuumed and mopped. I started a couple loads of laundry so the mountain of clothes to fold an put away is massive. Then, my dumb ass decided to binge watch the ENTIRE first season of Cobra Kai and well, while the acting was terrible, I was so in love all over again. It really got me thinking about how much people change throughout their lives. I never would have imagined that I would feel so much sadness and compassion for Johnny Lawrence or that I would become so angry at Daniel Larusso for being such a shit bully. Silly, but it moved me. I didn't go to sleep until 6 this morning. OOOPS!!!

I slept till about 11. Having my coffee and started reading my textbook for Medical Terminology. 

I've definitely increased my water intake this week. Not tracking food at all. And getting the moving part was a bust with the exception of taking Taser for a walk and all the running around the apartment cleaning. I think that should count.
Going to spend the rest of the weekend catching up on other house crap and my 4 day work weeks start Monday. 10 hour days suck, but 3 day weekends are pretty great.

• Like 2

Hello all- checking in...

OTF workouts are great

Water is great

Carbs are doing ok

Need to get some study time in.

My Blog | My Story