Wicked Pixie finds her way home <3

Oh, my dear sweet Nerds,

I've been away for far too long. And I've been so far away from here that I questioned whether I'd ever find my way home.

I've never been real good at the story telling aspect of these challenges, so I'm not going to dive into waters in which I cannot swim. 
I'm here because there's been a longing in my heart, a need to reconnect with those that I love and those that support and love me back.

My main purpose now is to reestablish a routine. Everything after that is a bonus. Without my routine in place I can't accomplish the things I need to in my daily life.

I've been struggling through a serious bout of depression and that has left me physically and mentally exhausted, and unable to function effectively daily.

Considering this is my first challenge is I don't know how long, I'm going to keep it super simple.

MAIN QUEST: Take care of ME

1. Water: 120 oz every day

2. Shower every day. If you've ever dealt with depression, self care is often the most difficult thing to accomplish daily. 

3. Move for at least 30 minutes daily. 

4. Don't go to bed with a dirty sink. I've learned that THIS specific thing is what causes me to feel overwhelmed and neglect other things. 

• Like 7

yes. I love your goals. and I know they are big and impactful for you.

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

wow, the return of so many OG's.....glad I saw the post from you guys on FB. 

Can't wait to see you kill another challenge like the old days :)

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Hi I love you 

• Like 1

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

Solid goals on your comeback tour with the Rangers! Welcome back! 

Image result for welcome back gif

14 hours ago, Wicked Pixie said:

I'm here because there's been a longing in my heart, a need to reconnect with those that I love and those that support and love me back.

This is reason enough to come home to the Rangers. We're glad you're here, Wicked ;) 

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf

Class: Vigilante/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 178#

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Gotham Project Pt. 2

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Gotham Project: 1

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Welcome back - I too am on the schedule-finding and simple goals track. 

• Like 1

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Sink is empty and clean. I am falling asleep typing this up. 

Can't say that I did any kind of movement other than taking the stairs at work, but that's normal so I don't feel like it counts. 

Honestly, I didn't shower today either and I'm terrified if I do it now I'll be awake all night, so I'm taking my supplements and setting the alarm 15 minutes early so I can shower in the morning. God, it's really almost embarrassing to type out, but get comfortable with being uncomfortable applies to lots of things, right!?!?

ETA: I'm on my 5th 30oz cup of water today, so there's that :)

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Wicked Pixie said:

God, it's really almost embarrassing to type out, but get comfortable with being uncomfortable applies to lots of things, right!?!?

I really understand. Personal basic care like showering and brushing my teeth are among some of my first struggles when I enter a depression. You don’t have to be embarrassed. But I know that doesn’t change how you feel so easily. Just remember, you’re among people who love you and understand and aren’t going to judge you (as harshly as you judge yourself).

• Like 1

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

I really understand. Personal basic care like showering and brushing my teeth are among some of my first struggles when I enter a depression. You don’t have to be embarrassed. But I know that doesn’t change how you feel so easily. Just remember, you’re among people who love you and understand and aren’t going to judge you (as harshly as you judge yourself).

Nope - definitely not alone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

4 hours ago, klaybae said:

I feel like at the end it seems like I'm saying we are judging you a little bit, but what I actually meant is seriously ZERO NONE NADA. 

Copied from the OG thread:

Work has been hella stressful with all the web access/security changes they've been making. Honestly, the days were really running together. I did shower on Thursday and Friday though, so I feel pretty good about that. 
Friday I gave both dogs a bath, washed both of their crates, cleaned my kitchen, vacuumed and mopped. I started a couple loads of laundry so the mountain of clothes to fold an put away is massive. Then, my dumb ass decided to binge watch the ENTIRE first season of Cobra Kai and well, while the acting was terrible, I was so in love all over again. It really got me thinking about how much people change throughout their lives. I never would have imagined that I would feel so much sadness and compassion for Johnny Lawrence or that I would become so angry at Daniel Larusso for being such a shit bully. Silly, but it moved me. I didn't go to sleep until 6 this morning. OOOPS!!!

I slept till about 11. Having my coffee and started reading my textbook for Medical Terminology. 

I've definitely increased my water intake this week. Not tracking food at all. And getting the moving part was a bust with the exception of taking Taser for a walk and all the running around the apartment cleaning. I think that should count.
Going to spend the rest of the weekend catching up on other house crap and my 4 day work weeks start Monday. 10 hour days suck, but 3 day weekends are pretty great.

• Like 2

Hello I'm just popping in to say I'm still here and I hope you are too and I love you. And if this is too much to add in right now, that's okay too <3