• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kae

Kae is Back and Laying New Groundwork

Hello again!

Kae has respawned and will be hanging out with the Assassins again for this challenge.

For this challenge, Kae wants to focus on some groundwork to feel less overwhelmed and build more sustainable habits. So here goes:

Body:

- Do something to move your body daily such as yoga/jogging/calisthenics/dancing so as not to initiate "movitation-?-nah-I'm-alright-on-the-couch" mode. 

Mind/Spirit:

- Continue to attend and engage in therapy so as not to initiate "I-had-one-session-everything's-better-now" mode.

Motivation:

- Create a Daily Battle Log so as not to initiate "I-can-post-in-a-couple-weeks-accountability-schmountability" mode.

thats_all_folks.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_

Week recap:

Kae moved almost every day! They completed a bodyweight workout, walked, biked, did yoga, and a work workout. It felt good to do so, and I'm feeling motivated to continue it - the battle log is helping with that.

• Like 2

Week recap!

Kae moved almost everyday, even if they had to run a couple extra flights of stairs at work. Sometimes though, Kae used that as an excuse to not do their actual workouts. This is something we'll focus in on this week. Also, had therapy and engaged in the session with follow through on homework - working on that mental  fitness.

Week recap!

This week has been a ROUGH week at work. I kept telling myself that moving would help me deal with it and then choosing to play video games and eat chicken wings instead. Though, I did do some yoga one day and had to do a lot of running around/up and down stairs at work. So, I quasi stuck with it but not intentionally. On the other hand - I've been doing well with my Mind/Spirit challenge and actively applying skills learned in therapy. WoopWoop.

20 hours ago, Kae said:

Week recap!

This week has been a ROUGH week at work. I kept telling myself that moving would help me deal with it and then choosing to play video games and eat chicken wings instead. Though, I did do some yoga one day and had to do a lot of running around/up and down stairs at work. So, I quasi stuck with it but not intentionally. On the other hand - I've been doing well with my Mind/Spirit challenge and actively applying skills learned in therapy. WoopWoop.

It's definitely easier to tell ourselves than to do it though. Especially when things are tough. "The other hand" sounds like it is full of wins. :)

• Thanks 1

Recap:

This week I got in a full workout twice. On "off-days" I completed a long distance farmers carry, long walk, running up and down stairs, and stretching. Plus, I have been practicing therapy skills. I had a down week, but I do feel like I did pretty well with this. I will not be participating in the next challenge because of vacation, but am planning on sticking with moving my body daily.