I'm new to this forum but not new to weight loss.  I've lost the same 30 pounds many times.  I turned 60 this year and have made the decision to lose it once and for all.  Of course now I have close to 50 lbs to lose.   Anyway, I just purchased 2 lb. weights, a tape measure, and workout clothes.  My plan is to also purchase a bicycle, and scope out the tracks in my area so I can get walking.  I'm also going to start my Shaun T "Focus" exercise videos again.  I'm even thinking of going to see a nutritionist, again not the first time of done this either, but may be a good idea for the added support.  I'm weighing in at about 190-200 lbs right now.  

I'll be out of school for the summer in about 2 weeks, so I'll have the time to do these things, I'm looking at it as a two month jumpstart on my exercise and weight loss.  I want to hit it hard over the summer, and get into a good routine.

That's the current plan.  It can and will be tweaked as needed. 

My weight loss goal is to lose around 2 pounds a week.

My boyfriend wants to lose weight as well, so we'll be doing it together as much as possible and as he puts it "we can keep each other honest about what we're putting into our mouths."

I joined this forum to get support but also to give support to others who are also struggling with weight issues.