I am really bad about talking in this kind of topic, however I will try my best.

I live in the area of Berlin, NJ. I am having trouble of finding a buddy. Sometimes I get "I am too busy", "I don't have time", or any other dishonest reply. I really don't know what to do. I have been doing the Basic Bodyweight Workout for a while. I would like to have a buddy to work things out for me and try to commit to speed up the process a little bit more. I have not been getting any other help at all in my life other than the ones who do their job. It has been hard for me to do things by myself.

If there is anyone around my area, feel free to. If not, well, I tried...

Call me DJ, for short.

Hallo :)

Berlin ist nur 2 Stunden weit weg. Vielleicht auch 2,5 :D

But it u r okay with an online buddy then I am up for it. I'm 27, female, trying to lose weight and interested in learning languages. At the moment I learn Japanese, Croation, Swedish and I relearn French.

Was wäre das Leben, hätten wir nicht den Mut, etwas zu riskieren. Vincent van Goch

On 6/27/2018 at 12:27 PM, Akari said:

Hallo :)

Berlin ist nur 2 Stunden weit weg. Vielleicht auch 2,5 :D

But it u r okay with an online buddy then I am up for it. I'm 27, female, trying to lose weight and interested in learning languages. At the moment I learn Japanese, Croation, Swedish and I relearn French.

I am sorry that I didn't get back to you quickly. I prefer seeing people because it makes me want to do more, have a friendly competition and motivate me more that way. It keeps me going.

Thank you anyways.

Call me DJ, for short.