That was a Loooong Minute

Hiya guys,

Been a long while. I'd fallen off the wagon after having the best stretch of uninterrupted exercising and weight loss with being a substitute teacher and going to school to be a teacher. I just never had that 'why' there was no reason for me, sure it was nice to have more energy, to look better, to feel better, but none of that seemed very concrete to me. One of my students convinced me to try airsofting again after having not gone in a literal decade (I'm 28 now) and I got my butt kicked hard. I was sucking wind and water all day trying not to die and it pissed me off to no end. I used to be pretty active because of my job but now as a teacher there isn't much lifting or fast moving. I immediately fell back in love with airsoft in a way that I can't describe and I found my why. I've been building and piecing together a workout program (first time I've ever done this) based on guidelines, and workouts from others whether it's milsim groups fitness requirements, the Navy SEALS training guide, and general tips. I figured I'd come back to the one place I found was helpful in the past as I work towards my goal of joining an Eastern Bloc themed milsim group.

Fenix

• Like 3

You can become a Hero.