Good afternoon one and all,

Done my evaluation for cycle 2 of the new program and went alright double figures on all of them my shoulders was burning after I finished so definitely a good workout and felt good, my shoulders did feel huge afterwards so another sign that it was a successful workout, need to keep focused when doing the exercises though.

Andy

91FA7720-1F85-47E2-A744-73F699CDC7AF.jpeg

Afternoon all

Done my workout this morning and did enjoy it that last set is a killer lol but keeping the correct mind set helps in the long run especially when you have not slept well, I am pushing to smash this cycle as then completed another program and am hoping for a good progress report as well.

Andy

02A7351F-C79B-4B07-B33A-85A414351C61.jpeg

B0084FA0-68BE-4DEA-B043-D52240D77E17.jpeg

Evening all,

Done my session this morning those twist crunches hurt a bit but done it had to take extra 5 secs after 6 twist crunches to complete the final 2 sets but got there my abs was rock hard afterwards so guessing it was a good workout then earlier this evening my eldest daughter asked me what exercises I done this morning and done about 13 twist crunches with ease so that might be a good sign for when I do my final evaluation in about 3 weeks.

Andy

1FA4BDB9-5B04-4715-8960-1CB902C8A207.jpeg

486EB2C5-07A7-4FF3-B186-1D11A0682077.jpeg

Good evening all,

Done my workout yesterday morning short and intense (10 secs rest) enjoyed it starting too feel my abs a bit now so that’s an achievement in its self my mindset needs to be better as felt the feeling that I can’t do this but carried on so realise that these workouts are mental as well as physical 

Andy

74569605-85B4-4386-B1B4-CF963314F481.jpeg

Evening  all,

not posted for a while as been off on holiday from work,

I am back in the saddle as my knee is better and enjoyed it wanted to do more as felt good enough to do it problem of being on free version of Fizzup is that it only gives you quick workouts of about 15-20mins did add 21 sit-ups and 15 leg rises at the end to help with the abs as starting to see them a little just need to push to see them more.

Andy

DB840B9D-8511-426C-963F-92359A7F4781.jpeg

Afternoon all,

Done my workout this morning and enjoyed it, only a couple left and I have completed another program so need to work out what is next for me as still on free version of the fizzup app and am feeling a bit stale as wont be premium for at least a couple of months, keep looking at the darebee programs but that looks like I need to do it every day but if I do switch to them I will carry on what so am doing now with working out 3 times a week as that is more suited to my lifestyle.

Andy

8DFE2084-168C-4F4C-A38E-FB8F2625608B.jpeg

Morning all, done my workout yesterday morning forgot to take a screenshot but done 9x4 alternating leg rises, 11x4 rowers and 10x4 twist crunches my abs on my left hand side are feeling it a bit this morning lol think I have my final evaluation on Monday morning then another program done

Andy

Darebee is nice, I use ot to train with employees (I am trainer for ähm.. a "moving lunchbreak" at work. So people get together once a week to do some employee-friendly (no real sweating) workouts. We are three trainers and I do some stretching most of the time. There are great plans for that on darebee. But they have a lotta more for everything (ALL THE STUFF! )

@Tobbe maaaaaaan, looks like I am stalking you :D But I don't!

As I can only train 3 times a week I am making my own little program as such looking at 1 Strength-1 combat-1abs but I am concerned that my body might get used to the exercises and won’t gain much but that is just my thoughts and also need to workout a time frame like 4-6 weeks and the workout that is last of the week will become the first of the week next etc etc

hope thst makes sense lol

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Blasphemy! :tongue:;) Just kidding. 

How's that forum compared to this? What makes you stay here as well?

You guys where my first fitness forum and I stay loyal to that so I won’t disappear from here I will post my workouts here, the guys at darebee have helped me choose what is the best process as they know there programs/workouts well

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

That's not "only". That's perfectly normal, and should be enough! If you strength train three times every week I promise that you're doing much better than most of the population out there! :) 

Yeah with Fizzup the app I was using it does 3 times a week darebee want you to workout everyday on there programs that I can’t do so with my own plan it works perfect for me, and will let you know what I think of the workouts as well

• Like 2