*As the darkness falls there is a lone figure standing on top of a high building then that figure does a jump off the building in a leap of faith, as he stands up he gets into a fighting stance* “let the trails begin he shouts”

Hello everyone, done my first darebee training this morning and really enjoyed it hurting a bit now lol done combat this morning first time EVER all I can say is I could of carried on going but time was against me as had to go to work, done the fighters warmup twice, all Incan say is bring on the next workouts!!!

Andy

577971E3-B8AB-49A0-AA40-16565B486D98.jpeg

DFB04C05-3DF8-49AF-AB3A-B894A8ACB31B.jpeg

*As the sun was just making an appearance on the horizon, The dark figure done his leap of faith onto the ground where he just stood up and looked at the woods in front of him*

Good evening all,

Raven done his abs on this dark morning, didn’t know what to expect as this is the first time where the workout has been focused on abs done the classic warmup twice to get this muscles warmed up.

done all 3 sets of each exercise one after the other with 20 secs between each set definitely felt the flutter kicks working as my thighs started to ache then once I stopped for the rest my abs burned right up then I knew that I was working things right.

next workout Wednesday is the body weight strength training one.

* After the work that the dark figure done he just melted into the crowd like he was never there at all*

A2B14954-3376-4E96-B307-3A03A13557EB.jpeg

B6711E2F-F110-4021-801E-FDACE079E5C6.jpeg

*As the sun was rising our Assassin stood in a wooded area and checked that he was not being followed*

Good evening all,

Done the first of my body weight strength training program yesterday morning and am feeling it today in places I didn’t know existed, struggled with the elbow plank hold but that will only get better as time goes on, I need to get the right mindset when approaching things that I haven’t done befores started with 2 times classic warmup .

next one tomorrow is Fighting my favourite workout in this set of workouts and also my first full week of completing darebee workouts.

*The assassin wonders off in to the mist that has formed in the woodland no one knows where he has gone*

70165260-C0CD-4D12-AC9E-F04B1D6AE6D8.jpeg

FCA4FF81-AEBB-4B4F-9ED9-C7A22C438A72.jpeg

*Our assassin was wondering through a dark part of town staying in the shadows, he climbed up a building to get a better vantage point, he looked around too take in the view,
Then with is eagle eyes he spotted something in the distance he jumped from roof to roof to get to the point of interest only to find a civilian in trouble with a gang of 4 people he leaped down and got into his fighting stance!*

Hello Everyone,
Done my fighting workout today my favourite one that I do, Done the fighters warmup twice as was cooler this morning and had to get the muscles warmed up, done 2x5 min rounds of the fighting moves took 1 min rest between them done a lot of then low level squat moves into uppercuts, elbow strikes etc so could of done another set but realised that I had to get ready for work my thighs and calf’s are feeling it a bit now as getting later in the day but SO enjoyable.

* Our assassin fought off the mob and helped save the civilian, the civilian said “thank you so much for the help” the assassin looked at the civilian nodded his head and then climbed up the buildings again into the sunrise*

2F8CA7EB-F278-40D3-A1BA-5E9927B93AD4.jpeg

D0F3BC28-1B9D-4CB7-97E5-1FC4CB0680D1.jpeg

*The assassin resurfaced after not being seen for a while as he was more then likely refining his craft, he wondered the streets going through his head what he has learnt*

Hello Rebellion,
sorry not posted here for a little while as been busy and keep forgetting to post but even though been busy still managed to get my training in this week is start of week 3 of 4 of these workouts so need to start to pick new ones for after completing this selection am definitely enjoying my self need to get a whole 2 minutes of the elbow plank as can get 1min and a half but want that 2 minutes so much!!

My fighting workout is my favourite and think those ones will always be my favourite, my partner said the other day that she is noticing my stomach slowly turning into a six pack bearing in mind that I have been working out for 4 months :-o that has given me such a boost tomorrow is my fighting one looking for 10 mins straight then 2 mins rest then another 5 mins.

hope you guys haven’t missed me too much lol

Andy

*Our Assassin looks like he has more of a drive and passion inside of him so he will push himself as hard as he can*

+ More Options 

FB42763B-D3CC-4E1F-A07F-EE447F75CCE4.jpeg

• Like 1