• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rooks

Contacting Gainsdalf

Anyone Facebook Friends with @Gainsdalf the Whey? I'm hoping he can get in contact with @This is Seth still. Looks like the leaderboard file got blown away and I'm trying to figure out how to get it back. I tried a PM, but looks like it hasn't been read yet and that was 3 days ago.

On 6/27/2018 at 7:47 AM, Gainsdalf the Whey said:

Here! Had an emergency appendectemy, then went on vacation for a week, then was stranded on the couch with an immobilized leg after that. It's been a crazy few weeks... What's up?

I'm wondering if you still have a way to get a hold of @This is Seth. Looks like he wiped out the Leaderboard File. Just curious if anyone can reach out to him and see if can be recovered or if we should scrap the Leaderboards due to inactivity anyway.

2 hours ago, Rooks said:

I'm wondering if you still have a way to get a hold of @This is Seth. Looks like he wiped out the Leaderboard File. Just curious if anyone can reach out to him and see if can be recovered or if we should scrap the Leaderboards due to inactivity anyway.

I reached out to him yesterday, file is gone and trash cleared when he was clearing out some files. We either have to restart, or just scrap it.

• Thanks 1