Wheely going to do it this time (with a bit of help)

Hi, my name is Stoney and I’m a serial quitter and shiny-thing chaser.

This is my umpteenth respawn here in the forums but fuck it, why not try again? 

I play roller derby* for my local team in a southern western Australian country town and while that’s been great for my general physical and mental health, I’ve hit a bit of a plateau.

And I’m a total perfectionist so I always want to be the best at everything I do. Yay self improvement!

That does mean however that I get unmotivated much too quickly and get distracted trying the Cool New Thing™️ that I think is going to help me reach my goals.

Nerd Fitness has proven itself to me many times over to be a great place to sort my shit out and get back on track with the things I want to improve on so here I am! *jazz hands*

I also fucking love food. That is a problem that is clashing with my new office job.

So I’m back. Wheely shoes on and weight plates loaded. I’m gonna be skating and lifting and tracking some food and trying not to blow all my money on Cool New Things™️ - and I would really appreciate the support of this amazing forum. 

I have some goals planned for the next 6 months so once I get it typed up expect a contribution to the next 4-week challenge.

*full contact sport on roller skates, bit like rugby on skates with a human as the ball

• Like 1

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

It is a lot of fun! That's a shame about your local team though :S

I did actually do a challenge post for the next challenge! 'Tis here. 

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit