• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WantMy$2

If I Only Had the Time...

On 7/4/2018 at 11:44 AM, WantMy$2 said:

148 Points Possible
Loot from NF Store: I have a hard time coming up with loot ideas. I’m pretty frugal as I grew up with no money and think I shouldn’t buy things for myself unless needed. Since the new store opened I have wanted one of the Performance T-Shirts. Thinking of that, I decided to go with NF Gear at each grade for loot as a show of support and appreciation for what Nerd Fitness has done for me over the last couple of years.

A 133-148 Performance T-Shirt
B 118-132 T-Shirt
C 103-117 Hat or water bottle

Current Total: 59

With 9 days of logging left it's not looking good for the loot. Getting a material thing is not that big of a deal for me. However, being competitive with myself, I tell myself I should be able to handle a friggin C grade! 

12 strength if I go 3 on 1 off.

9 Drink Water

9 Track Food

9 5 min walk

5 Mountain Biking

3 writing

3 Play Music

1 Do something new

51 possible points remain

Unfortunately, what I have here is one of the things I struggle with. A bit of procrastination, loss of focus, and then kick it in at the end. It ends well that way...however it is never up to par of if things had been done consistently. Continue to work on that I guess. So down to the wire. 

• Like 1

Running Total  :applouse: = 1 point)

Nutrition
64 oz of water per day (28 Pts):applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:
Track Food (28 pts) :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:

Fitness
Move- 5 Min Intentional Walk (28 Pts) :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:
Move Things- 12 days of strength training (2pts each= 24 pts possible):applouse::applouse:

Level Up Life by Doing Stuff
(5 Pts possible for each = 40 Total)
Play Music:applouse::applouse::applouse:
Mountain Biking
Geocaching:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/18]
Go Hiking:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/20]
Go Somewhere New :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/19]
Do Something New:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/28]
Read 20 minutes :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/16]
Write:applouse::applouse:

• Like 1

On 7/28/2018 at 7:08 AM, WantMy$2 said:

Unfortunately, what I have here is one of the things I struggle with. A bit of procrastination, loss of focus, and then kick it in at the end. It ends well that way...however it is never up to par of if things had been done consistently. Continue to work on that I guess. So down to the wire. 

I struggle with the procrastination as well. That is why I am setting a minimum number points to get a day (so I have this list of things, and I need to get this many to be done) and the upside if I get more great, but at least some. And we won't talk about how many points get done at 9 pm at night. Good luck getting it done. I have every belief you can do it.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bean Sidhe said:

I struggle with the procrastination as well. That is why I am setting a minimum number points to get a day (so I have this list of things, and I need to get this many to be done) and the upside if I get more great, but at least some. And we won't talk about how many points get done at 9 pm at night. Good luck getting it done. I have every belief you can do it.

I like that so many points per day thing. 

I fizzled out the last week. I did have an awesome 2 day camping trip/ water park visit with my son. We did things that were on the list but had been maxed out. Went some new places, found 500th geocache milestone, hiking. We had an awesome talk one night in the teepee as his phone battery had died. That was a win. Part of that talk was him talking about how low his self-esteem is and how self-conscious he is of his appearance/weight. He is not over weight, but it is his perception that counts. Breaks my heart. 

Looking at my results below I just can't get over how difficult it is for me to do strength training. I used to LOVE it. One strength training workout. I always have the equipment to do bodyweight workouts, and I have an awesome set of adjustable dumbbells and a sandbag in the house. A gym membership. No excuses there. In that time that I got one strength training workout in I watched the 2nd half of the Office series and the latest season of Shameless on Netflix. 

69 pts

Running Total  :applouse: = 1 point)

Nutrition
64 oz of water per day (28 Pts):applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:
Track Food (28 pts) :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:

Fitness
Move- 5 Min Intentional Walk (28 Pts) :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:
Move Things- 12 days of strength training (2pts each= 24 pts possible):applouse::applouse:

Level Up Life by Doing Stuff
(5 Pts possible for each = 40 Total)
Play Music:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse:
Mountain Biking
Geocaching:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/18]
Go Hiking:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/20]
Go Somewhere New :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/19]
Do Something New:applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/28]
Read 20 minutes :applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse::applouse: [MAX 7/16]
Write:applouse::applouse:

• Like 1