Respawned before I forgot to respawn

So I fell so far off the wagon that I fell off a cliff I forgot about Nerdfitness.  It was my usual San Diego CimicCon is crazy, then recovering from that, then going into BlizzCon is crazy, to the Holidays, to half assed new year's resolutions.  

Then boom, I'd had enough!  I was not going to go up another jean size.  Decided to start a new Keto lifestyle.  But unlike other times I had attempted lifestyle changes/diets, I planned and prepared.  So by the time I started, I had gotten rid of all the crap foods, and had recipes and plan in place.  I knew my weaknesses, and had developed coping techniques.

Kicking sugar was a bitch, but I'm over the hump.  Trips to the supermarket involve only the the outer aisles, no chips, or cookies, or junk food, labels are read (so much sugar in all the things!), and eating whole foods have become the norm.

I do cheat, but it's rare and I try and make those cheat meals worth it, like going to a nice restaurant, or someone's homemade fried chicken.  I do miss popcorn at the movies, and sometimes the ease of a fast-food meal whispers in the back of my brain, but I have been able to shut those whispers down by focusing on my goals.

It's been 2 months and I am almost 20 pounds down. Now that I have re-set my palate and eating style, I need to add some exercise (I'm typing this during the heatwave from hell , so I may have to wait a few more days) 

The I remembered about Nerdfitness, so I am back baby!

Anyway this is just me committing to continuing the journey and leveling up.terwgp62yz4jchfuentc.gif

• Like 2