Hi, everyone! I'm theminniermouse, but you can call me Minnie if you want. (Or Cassie. That's what most humans in my life call me.) I'm a nearly 30-year-old mom/wife/librarian extraordinaire. I have a Minnie Me. She is 4.5 years old and very sassy. Her favorite activity is eating sandwiches into the shape of a rebel symbol, so I feel like I'm doing okay raising her.

I've had a long, storied journey of health. As long as I can remember, I had weight problems. I've tried, tried, and tried again to get healthier, and I usually feel like I'm left with very little HP and XP after each battle. I'm ready for that to end! I'm super excited to have joined the Rebellion, Academy, and Rising Heroes to strengthen myself and win these health battles.

In my limited spare time, I enjoy running, reading books, crochet, anything Mario or Zelda-ish, and spending time at our camper. I look forward to getting to know you!

• Like 2