• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hello all,

I have some terrible recurring eczema on my legs and most people I have consulted say that it could be diet related.  I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with eczema and how to clear it up with dietary changes. 

I religiously track the foods I eat (and have for about three months now) trying to find the culprit, but so far I'm having difficulties narrowing it down.  I'm looking for any advice or information you might have :)

If you're looking to eliminate foods as the culprit, knock out everything that's commonly allergenic: dairy, gluten, shellfish, and so on and so forth. If it clears up, add them in one at a time and see which one brings it back and there's your allergen.

You could also look into what your skin is coming into contact with. Have you switched laundry detergents prior to this occurring? Things like that.

You could also see a doctor. This is probably the best way to go. I've had skin problems in the past and tried troubleshooting them myself. It's just not worth it. 9 times out of 10 a doctor will get you sorted way faster than you'd do on your own.

• Like 1