Your Gathrightknight in Nerd Armor

Wow, it's been a while since I joined a forum. Hey, I'm Gathrightknight (last name is Gathright and wouldn't you know it, it rhymes with knight!) and I'm brand new to Nerd Fitness! 

I'm 25 and from Pennsylvania in the U.S. Recently I've had a bit of a quarter-life existential crisis where I've lost the most important person in my life due to certain choices I made within the last six months. I've always struggled with commitment to others and myself - usually taking the easy way out. Well, now I'm at a point where I'm trying to better myself - in mind, body, and spirit. This means I want to get stronger physically, make wiser choices and increase my emotional IQ, and I'm also going on a spiritual quest seeking answers to life's questions while figuring out my true purpose.

Anyways, since I'm here to better myself - I'm hoping to find some support and accountability on these forums.

I've selected Ranger as my class as I want to get stronger but also work on cardio and stamina - to achieve the body I've always wanted while still wearing my nerdy-ness on my sleeve.

Some Nerdy things about myself:

- Favorite Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Darksiders series, and Portal 2

- Favorite Films: The Avengers, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Baby Driver

- Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, The Flash, Parks and Rec

- I enjoy playing Pathfinder with friends

- I'm very passionate about media - a filmmaker by trade - I went to Temple University and graduated in December 2016

- If you want to see a bit of my work, here is a link to my portfolio:  https://justingathright.myportfolio.com/work

Glad to be here, hope to make these life improvements stick and get to know some of you!

• Like 2

Getting stronger in Mind, Body, and Spirit!

Living by the Triforce - Courage, Power, and Wisdom.