I'm in a constant battle with epic laziness that sees no end and almost manic productivity. Two extremes that I have not yet found a balanced way of managing.

My fitness and health follows an ever repeating pattern and I’m hoping a sense of community will make this journey of breaking my bad habits into something that is fun and lasting!

I'm not someone that has ever followed diets or fads, my default is healthy eating and what I enjoy the most. But whenever I move or travel for an extended time I stop cooking and turn into a six year old. I start eating ice cream to breakfast, lunch and dinner and my body gets put into starvation mode and I get malnurished. The first time I moved from home I ate sponge cake for about three months (do not reccomend). I then move/return back home and eat whatever I can get my hands on and gain weight. I then pull myself together and start eating healthy again and I lose the weight. Then I move. Repeat. 

Is this the time I will break this never ending pattern of bad habits? I don't know but I have made an over ambitious google spread sheet, printed out pictures of my favorite celebrities saying motivational stuff and I had a good breakfast this morning.

Hopefully this motivation will last longer than 24 hours and I will be a healthier me by the next year.

Goals

Fitness:  Tracking my food, following my workout schedule, getting into my 2016 new years dress, running 5k

Other goals: Work on my 3D portfolio. Get fluent in Korean. Learn to sing.