Right well i do not really know what i am doing here aside from the fact that you all can help me by being a stick in the door if that isn't just a dutch saying :P

Aside from that i am 28 i prefer PC gaming, however i am always prepared for a game of whatever on a Nintendo console because those just rock no matter what age you live in.

I also have a Xbox, PS 2 and 3 but stopped after the 3 since my PC was better and stuff.

I like reading books or manga and the occasional 18+ material as well, i also like to watch movies, series and anime although i prefer reading  the manga of some anime because they are not able to really capture the story or at least that is how i feel about it. 

So if there are any questions and i assume there are since i doubt i said everything there is to know about me. I can say this i was formerly here because i was thinking about Parkour and the likes now i am more a kendo, krav maga and Jeet Kune Do follower. I mean running from zombies is fine and all but i would rather be able to help put them down so those that cant run dont need to die aswell :P

Cheers

Tridentdude

• Like 2