100Kg (220lb) bench press! My biggest woot yet! (And squat PR - Sorta)

I'm still in the Novice LP phase of my lifting and a 100Kg bench has been an out of sight goal of mine since starting. Before as a non lifter it just sounded so heavy, how can I bench press a heavy person?!

I lift on my own in my garage with no spotter, so am always relatively conservative - But wanted to test some maxes for Bodacious beasts 2018 before trying my attempts. Here is how it went:

If anyone has any tips/pointers on my form, always accepted! On the push back up I pushed harder with the right arm, which caused the wobble. But other than that I think an ok lift.

Oh, and the sorta squat PR.

I've hit this weight before, but comparatively this felt easy. I was planning to work up to 150, but it was 9pm, I've been up since 5am and working all day, was feeling kinda pooped. So very pleased with this lift, given that I was tired.

I've been suffering with arm pain after squatting (I might post in another thread about this) and struggle to get in to the low bar position, so I squat hybrid, above the scapula, but not high bar on the traps. If anyone sees anything really off with form please let me know.