• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tanktimus the Encourager

Ye Olde Ranger Guilde Halle: General Chatter

Welcome back Rangers! 

home-3.jpg

The Guilde Hall is looking...fresher. Newer. There are a lot of blues and greys. While there have always been more dark corners than Euclidean Geometry would believe possible, the furniture therein seems more functional, comfortable, and stylish. The Bartender seems...elevated somehow. He has a new haircut, his beard looks crisp and trim, and he has new clothes that are sporting a French Tuck. Furthermore, while he still has the same unbelievable menu, Vinaigrette and avocado seem to be featured much more prominently.

To find out why, head over to the Ranger Mini.

Till then,

First Rounds on the Chaplain.

Image result for old fashioned

• Like 6

*barrels in the door* Y'ALL GOT ANY OF THAT

CALMING TEA

78Xq.gif

No no I'm cool everything's cool

Also I approve of our sweet bougie new guildhall, it's like we're living in 3018 over here, frick yeah!~

• Like 6

On 8/2/2018 at 11:40 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

The Guilde Hall is looking...fresher. Newer. There are a lot of blues and greys. While there have always been more dark corners than Euclidean Geometry would believe possible, the furniture therein seems more functional, comfortable, and stylish. The Bartender seems...elevated somehow. He has a new haircut, his beard looks crisp and trim, and he has new clothes that are sporting a French Tuck. Furthermore, while he still has the same unbelievable menu, Vinaigrette and avocado seem to be featured much more prominently.

Bloody Hipsters! They're ruining everything!

What? Shut up, I'm not old. Get out of my yard!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

**walks in and looks around, wondering if she is in the wrong place.  Sees familiar people, shrugs, walks up to the bar**

"Rum and mandarin seltzer with a touch of bitters.  And hold the avocado toast"

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jonfirestar said:

Errrr.... you still sell ale, right? 

It's all still on the menu. The menu has simply been elevated.

3 hours ago, Charlie_Quinn said:

Bloody Hipsters! They're ruining everything!

What? Shut up, I'm not old. Get out of my yard!

Would something that's too mainstream help you feel better?

1 hour ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

*adjusts monocle*

“Kind sir, may I have a charred pineapple mojito perchance?”

0c9e997deb00c7b9fcfb3f38484f9aa1.jpg

Indubitably.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Would something that's too mainstream help you feel better?

Meh, I'm an adaptable Ranger, I'll get over it. At least I won't be dragging muddy trail shoes into the swanky new Guildhall this time around.

I assume there's an extensive gin menu?

Image result for gin and tonic

• Like 5

On 8/7/2018 at 2:17 AM, deftona said:

I will have a sunset layered cocktail piled high with fruit and decorations because I'm fancy, yo. 

Image result for ridiculous cocktails

I thought that was a real bird for a good 10 seconds I'm sitting here all "wow that is a well behaved bird right there" good grief shaar GET IT TOGETHER

On second though barkeep......... coffee, black, it seems I need it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/6/2018 at 1:13 PM, Sloth the Enduring said:

*adjusts monocle*

“Kind sir, may I have a charred pineapple mojito perchance?”

0c9e997deb00c7b9fcfb3f38484f9aa1.jpg

PUT THAT IN MY MOUTH

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If anyone is interested in deciding my fate for the next 5 weeks, head over to my challenge and vote on my designated suffering

• Like 1

Quick promo interruption: Monkey Tamers are back! If you're having trouble getting a new habit up and running, check out the Monkey Tamers in Accountabilibuddies for some help staying on track! :) 

• Like 1

Rangers

Today the challenge begins. Can I just say how proud I am to stand with all of you wonderful people and be here today. I am so glad to get to be a part of this group. As we begin this challenge I know things are going to happen for each of you. The only way to lose is to quit. I promise if you stick with this challenge something is going to happen for you that will make you glad you persevered. 

You are amazing people, and I like you just the way you are.

• Like 11

This D3 picture always makes me think of the Ranger guild hall and the esteemed members within our stalwart ranks who call this place home.

latest?cb=20130629130920

Though we may come from diverse lots in life, find inspiration in a myriad of different sources, and hail from the four corners of the Earth, here we are united in a common purpose.  Rangers never quit, Rangers never say die, and Rangers always hold up their own.

Raising a tall tankard of protein shake to the mid-August challenge and all our fine Rangers persisting through the summer months (and always)!!

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I promise if you stick with this challenge something is going to happen for you that will make you glad you persevered.

tenor.gif?itemid=7176533

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is a magnificent guild hall! It just needs to have one of those really big TVs up against one of the walls, for anyone interested in Football Sunday.

If you are, you might also be interested in this:

• Like 1

Wow, it's quiet in here. Or am I just not peering closely enough into the dark corners again?

Pint of the black stuff, bar...ista?

• Like 3