• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Tanktimus the Encourager

Ye Olde Ranger Guilde Halle: General Chatter

On 8/18/2018 at 11:20 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Could you be more specific?

I've just watched that at my desk at work, on mute with subtitles, and it was glorious!

So yeah, I'll have a bowl of despair, thanks.

Also one of these:

brew-dog-jet-black-heart_1.jpg&w=230&h=2

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

first week of school. everyone's shopping for lisa frank backpacks and pencils with unicorn designs

Oh boy, a few more weeks here and I'll have to avoid stocking up on all the stationary I don't need. :D 

• Like 2

Today was my last radiation session, and I'm now finished with the active treatment for my breast cancer!  Woot!  It's been a long 5 months, and I'm finally done with all of this BS.  

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Nymeria said:

Today was my last radiation session, and I'm now finished with the active treatment for my breast cancer!  Woot!  It's been a long 5 months, and I'm finally done with all of this BS.  

a.aaa-Its-Party-Time.jpg

WHOO HOO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/22/2018 at 9:11 PM, Nymeria said:

WOHOOOO!!!! 

On 8/22/2018 at 3:11 PM, Nymeria said:

Congrats!

On 8/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, Nymeria said:

Really late, but I just wanted to say congratulations on coming through treatment!

7 hours ago, Kestrel Grey said:

It's a rough week. Does anyone have any uplifting stories? Jokes?

*busts in through a window*

I PRESENT TO THE GUILD

One of the cutest things in the world~

Seriously, whenever I have a down day I watch this and by the end, I feel right as rain. (Or at least, better than I did.) <3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2018 at 3:29 AM, Kestrel Grey said:

It's a rough week. Does anyone have any uplifting stories? Jokes?

My 4-year-old niece was demonstrating her ballet steps for my mom (her grandma).

My mom said, "wow, you're really good at that. I wish I could do that as well as you can."

In all earnestness, my niece said "Don't worry. You'll probably be better at it when you're older"

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Xena said:

My 4-year-old niece was demonstrating her ballet steps for my mom (her grandma).

My mom said, "wow, you're really good at that. I wish I could do that as well as you can."

In all earnestness, my niece said "Don't worry. You'll probably be better at it when you're older"

4 is my favourite age.  They are old enough to have complex thoughts and communicate them, but those thoughts are completely outside the realm of "normal". They're awesome. :) 

• Like 3

RANGERS!!

I've missed thee!

Hello barkeepista, pint of spiced tea with whole milk and dark sugar lumbs, please, I need the comfort today.

Sent from my phone via Tapatalk

• Like 6