Heya :) I'm new to Nerd Fitness and am looking to get involved in the community... I'm a boxer (just starting out again--and struggling to do so--after a very long absence), so I'd love to meet some other NF folks who are into that, but if you're not, that's Okay, too. I have a lot of great friends IRL, but not a lot of friends who are interested in fitness, unfortunately, so I'm reaching out here to see who I can find. Excited to meet you!

• Like 3

A cowardly man thinks he will ever live, if warfare he avoids; but old age will give him no peace, though spears may spare him. - Hávamál, stanza 16

Character Profile: Odynne

Battle Log: Odynne's Journey: Resurrecting a Berserker

Hey there! I box too, but not at a professional gym. It's boxing for fitness. I know it's not as cool lol I kinda have to stay away from things where I might get hit in the face due to all the hardware that's just inside my skin. I'm fragile.

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...