• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Blocky

Blocky Visits Dimension C-137...

On 9/8/2018 at 3:28 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

nice PR on the leg press! i'm glad you're diligent enough to keep track of all those milestones.

Yeah... I'm THAT guy that has lists and charts and notes plastered everywhere

• Like 3

Week 5

Sat 8 Sep:

Training:

Repetition Upper Lower

- Bench: 8s at 90kg.

- Closegrip Bench + chains: 5's up to 85kg.

- Seated OHP: 8's at 45kg.

- Pushdowns x lots.

Conditioning:

- Pullups and med ball slams for 13 mins.

All the other Stuff:

- Supps: mostly.

- Russian: Lesson today.

- Hackysacking: Nope.

SCORECARD

Interdimensional Fitness Things:

-Build the Citadel of Blocks                           11 PRs

-Get ready to fight the Glactic Federation   30/30

-Get Schwifty!                                                   16/35 

Intergalactic Health Stuff:

-Take the Anti-Pickle serum                           32/35

-Eat all the Strawberry Smiggles!                   3/5 (didn't achieve last week due to a trip to a buffet or this week due to laziness)

Smartypantsness:

-Use Rick's Cognition Amplifier                      5 extras

R_n_M_n_B_header_copy.jpg

CHALLENGE WRAP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Build the Citadel of Blocks

Obviously based on the Citadel of Ricks, this will just be my rolling goal of collecting PRs. +1 STR for each PR or Rep PR.

- I did surprisingly well and hit 11 PRs. I was not expecting that coming off several injuries. +11 STR

Get ready to fight the Glactic Federation

This is my cardio goal. This time it is all based on weighted conditioning session which will be done 6 days per week. +1 CON for 30/30 sessions.

- Yes. Just. I still need to do this better, but it's still  +1 CON

Take the Anti-Pickle serum

I'm going to track my supplement intake - historically, I'm extremely hit and miss. +1 CON for 30/35 days.

- Yes. But still badly done - supplements were all over the place but I did get most of them in at some point.  +1 CON

Get Schwifty!

I'm going to re-introduce kicking my hackysack as my DEX goal. +1 DEX for at least 5 mins 30/35 days.

- Nope. Kinda gave up on this one. No points.

Use Rick's Cognition Amplifier

I need to be doing extra work for my Russian-ing. +1 INT for every EXTRA session I do during the weeks (ie: NOT including my lessons or the cramming that occurs before my lessons).

- I managed 5 extra sessions, but I still need to do better. It's getting really fricken difficlt and I'm just not putting in enough effort. +5 INT

Eat all the Strawberry Smiggles!

I need to make some better food choices. I've maintained 95 kg for several months on Keto which I'm happy with but my food quality could be improved. This goal is fairly nebulous, but I'm going with +1 WIS for every week I make better decisions.

- Started well, but finished badly. +3 WIS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All in all, fairly happy. Lifting is going super well but I need to do all the other non-lifty stuff a bit better.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Blocky said:

Use Rick's Cognition Amplifier

I need to be doing extra work for my Russian-ing. +1 INT for every EXTRA session I do during the weeks (ie: NOT including my lessons or the cramming that occurs before my lessons).

- I managed 5 extra sessions, but I still need to do better. It's getting really fricken difficlt and I'm just not putting in enough effort. +5 INT

Random lead-in: I took competency evaluations on both my foreign languages this weekend, just for funsies. I am really hard on myself when it comes to languages; in my mind, if I can't hold a philosophical conversation without stopping for word searches, I don't consider myself fluent. The evaluations turned out surprisingly easy, however, and forced me to re-evaluate my own abilities. 

I'm not going to argue that Russian isn't hard (it bloody well is), but don't forget to stop and recognize your progress up to this point, either. Вы отвечали всё вопросы которые я ваше спросила, в этом challenge. Мне казалось, что да, можно изучать больше и чаще, но вы не плохой студент. Продолжайте. 

Also, congrats on the PRs, and good luck with the dog/hacky sack fight. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

This comes as a COMPLETE SURPRISE to me.

:P

Heh...

It actually is a surprise to most people because the rest of my life is a complete disorganised mess of random events...