• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedStone

RedStone Gets A Letter

I too was mesmerized by that beautiful gif.  So relaxing!  So cute.  So... oh my.  /adorable swoon

Nice food plan.  I love the 'veggies :raw' - ummmm lol!

I picked up a new BuJo (because I needed $7 more for free one day shipping on Amazon, dangit) and am filling it out now.  One line is crooked!    I KEPT GOING!  

/high five sista!

Over on my challenge I just posted 'Effort.  Not perfection.'     Twinsies.

You continue to inspire and encourage me Redstone, thank you for that my friend!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Starpuck said:

I too was mesmerized by that beautiful gif.  So relaxing!  So cute.  So... oh my.  /adorable swoon

IKR? I'm obsessed.

Nice food plan.  I love the 'veggies :raw' - ummmm lol!

LOL it seemed silly that I was about to (GF) (DF) the raw veggies... :lol:

I picked up a new BuJo (because I needed $7 more for free one day shipping on Amazon, dangit) and am filling it out now.  One line is crooked!    I KEPT GOING!  

/high five sista! 

Over on my challenge I just posted 'Effort.  Not perfection.'     Twinsies.

GIIIIIRRRRRL YASSSS!!! I'm right there with you. #crookedisbeautifultoo

You continue to inspire and encourage me Redstone, thank you for that my friend!

<3 you so! I'll stop being a forum bum for a few minutes and come see you ;) 

(I'm okay with the fact that I've slowed down on foruming, but I do get some FOMO every now and then, especially missing out on the folks that have really made a big difference in my life. Exactly the stuff we were talking about before...)

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 9:01 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

even your food lists are prettyyyyyyyyyyyy

<3

giphy.gif

_____

So this last week or so everything kind of unraveled. I got swamped with a bout of anxiety and depression that resulted in not doing the things I should be doing to keep me well, over drinking, not sleeping, and getting a nasty bout of reflux. It's possible that I had a bit of a bug as well, it's hard to tell, but all of it compounded in some very difficult days and nights and I finally reached out to a wellness and body image coach that I've had my eye on. Even just filling out the intake gave me some piece of mind and I'm getting back to the things that keep me together. Next challenge will be more of the same! Tomorrow night I'll be going to an event on marketing a new business. The next day is a scary meeting with my new boss. Next weekend is training in Brooklyn and next week is my birthday and a trip to Nashville. Many things a foot and progress ever marches! Rock, and/or, roll.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RedStone said:

giphy.gif

Completely unrelated to your gorgeous lists, but this is an adorable cartoon and I watch it almost as much as grimble does.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grumble said:

Completely unrelated to your gorgeous lists, but this is an adorable cartoon and I watch it almost as much as grimble does.

Now I need to know what it is :D

Please tell me!

• Haha 1

Hey girl,  heey.

Glad to see ya check on in, and see you intend to keep at it next challenge.

(Doing the same myself.)  

Hoping some R&R and de-stress your way!

On 9/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, RedStone said:

So this last week or so everything kind of unraveled. I got swamped with a bout of anxiety and depression that resulted in not doing the things I should be doing to keep me well, over drinking, not sleeping, and getting a nasty bout of reflux. It's possible that I had a bit of a bug as well, it's hard to tell, but all of it compounded in some very difficult days and nights and I finally reached out to a wellness and body image coach that I've had my eye on.

I feel like we need to get better at not having our stress/anxiety breakdowns at the same time. We can't take turns drawing aggro and give the other a couple of rounds for healing and rebuffing, if we're both stun locked.

• Like 1