• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CourtnieMarie

courtniemarie crosses the horizon

On 9/5/2018 at 8:40 AM, Jord said:

girl you had me so nervous about that pole next to the pinata cake smash, lol. so much fun!

as you can see we took some time setting up our angle :lol:

Week 4 – Wednesday

20 bw squats

15 elevated push ups

10 burpees

x5

getting back to it. similar to Tuesday foodwise. I did have some candy from the work jar and snacked a bit before dinner. got in some yoga and watched a S1 episode of GBBO! i did have stomach cramps most of the day yesterday and this morning. i think they're poop cramps but i've been pooping. idk.

workouts: 1/4

walk: 0/5

restaurant food: 0

yoga: 22

• Like 3

Week 4 – Thursday

OH lunges

20# x10 x4

DB squats

20x10x4

DB step ups

20x10x4

burpees

10, 10, 10, 10

Dr. appt was worse than I thought it was gunna be. much discomfort and some pain today (5 punch biopsies as the first two didn’t take). I drank a beer and made instant pot chili with leftover chicken and pork from a fondue night. I did do some light yoga too.

source.gif

workouts: 2/4

restaurant food: 0

yoga: 33

3 hours ago, CourtnieMarie said:

Dr. appt was worse than I thought it was gunna be. much discomfort and some pain today (5 punch biopsies as the first two didn’t take). I drank a beer and made instant pot chili with leftover chicken and pork from a fondue night. I did do some light yoga too.

YOUCH! I had three one time and thought that was too much. I'm impressed you did light yoga despite all that. I'd be on the wine & couch life.

15 minutes ago, Jord said:

YOUCH! I had three one time and thought that was too much. I'm impressed you did light yoga despite all that. I'd be on the wine & couch life.

yeah i don't even think by that point i really understood how bad it was. when i was still uncomfortable this morning i consulted dr. google and they're all like NO EXERCISING NO NOTHING BE A VEGETABLE

whoops. i accidentally also went to the gym this morning :lol:

i did get in some beer & couch time before all that tho ;) 

• Like 1

Week 4 – Friday

pushups on bench

5, 7, 5

much harder than my counter pushups at home so I did extra at a higher elevation.

palms-in DB press

30x15x3

one-arm DB row

15x15x3

pushups on window sill

14, 14

Bagel for bfast leftovers in between and chipotle for dinner. instead of yoga or a walk I did a bunch of decluttering the kitchen, throwing stuff away and putting wedding gifts in their place. our pile of wedding shit in the living room was considerably shrunk.

workouts: 3/4

restaurant food: 1

Week 4 – Saturday

Quick ab workout before a long day away from home

20 RUSSIAN TWISTS

50 FLUTTER KICKS

1 MINUTE PLANK

30 CRUNCHES

X3

Then dropped off the pup, went to the grocery store, and off to a LOTR party complete with all necessary hobbit meals. it was awesome to catch up with friends, see their cute babe, and obviously eat delicious food.

We left before dinner and supper to attend Oktoberfest with other friends. was still full from hobbit food and once the german beer started kicking in I forgot all about earing. Was starving at around 11:30pm and grabbed some chips at a gas station. Went to a friends place nearby to chat and sober up a bit before driving home. wasn’t in bed until 3am! oops.

workouts: 4/4

restaurant food: 1

Week 4 – Sunday

slept in til 11! Crazy. Slowly made our way to dunks for coffee and a bfast sandwich. which unfortunately sat way too heavy in my belly for a few hrs. went grocery shopping then home to laundry and meal prep. SO spent some time getting ready for her work trip today and I watched a lot of GBBO S1 and S2

week 4 scores!

workouts: 4/4

restaurant food: 2

yoga: 33

well didn’t finish off the challenge with a bang but I wouldn’t consider it a failure either. I’ll be finishing up a summer tough mudder workout plan soon and starting up a 28-day Fall plan from Self. Next challenge I really want to prioritize that walking goal. i'll get that one up sooooon! ish.

80c87956ebcd214afa2e022d799397f0.gif

• Like 5

On 9/10/2018 at 9:09 AM, CourtnieMarie said:

Then dropped off the pup, went to the grocery store, and off to a LOTR party complete with all necessary hobbit meals. it was awesome to catch up with friends, see their cute babe, and obviously eat delicious food.

If you don't have this book already, you need it.

An Unexpected Cookbook: The Unauthorized Book of Hobbit Cookery

• Like 1

11 hours ago, scalyfreak said:

If you don't have this book already, you need it.

that's awesome! unfortunately i'm a terrible baker. i'm better at the charcuterie and berries for hobbit food :lol: but my friend did try his hand at lembas and honey bread so he'd totally love this book