Zombiepocalypse survivor-in-training

Zombies? Seriously? What are you-- crazy? Paranoid? Plain weird?

Call me what you will; I am what I am. :D Hi! My name's Pattee, a 20-year old chick from the Philippines who moved to New Zealand. Currently on anti-depressants, recently found out her BMI says she's overweight (CURSE YOU, SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE!!!!), failing and acing university and recently obsessed with zombies chick.

I like me some zombie knowledge.

Anyway I'm a poster kid for spoiled brats gone fail. Always got what I wanted, ended up bratty, bitchy, super unhealthy and for some reason overly insecure and suicidal.

BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR CHAAAAANGE.

I got my start on the fitness track via tumblr's awesome fitness community (they show real love over there) and fitocracy. But it wasn't enough. :( Exercise wasn't enough. I still binged and ate and hurt myself enough to freak people out. And it sucks being super unhealthy when your boyfriend's into parkour, and you really really wanna go everywhere but just don't have the energy.

SO NO MORE. As Yoda and the dude/tte from a few topics down said "Do or do not. There is no try."

So I signed up for an awesome gym near my bf's place, started eating healthier food, started limiting unhealthy food (OH FRENCH FRIES, HOW I SORT OF MISS YOUR FATTY TASTE-- but not really), got Noom Coach Pro for my phone and, like, totally started trying to be, like, healthy, ya know?

Not much progress yet because I keep stumbling, and I still have self-destructive tendencies, but hey. I'll figure it out along the way, right? Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy life? :D

GOALS, YOU ASK? (Or if you didn't ask, lemme tell you anyway, shush.) Get my unhealthy body fat percentage of 40 to something better like 21%. THIS BE LONG-TERM, YO. Oh, and fit into smaller sizes like 6-10 because right now I fit into sizes 12-16. AND RUN A MARATHON. AND SWIM OPEN WATER 2KM. And survive the zombie apocalypse for 5 years (but only if me lovey survives with me :D).

tl;dr; Hi! My name is Pattee. I'm 20, zombie-obsessed, gonna get healthy for muh life.

AND I AM HERE BECAUSE NERDFITNESS SOUNDS AWESOME. Plus Steve writes the best articles. :D And and and you guys and gals seem so wonderful and friendly, and I BET SOME OF YOU ARE PREPARING FOR THE ATTACK TOO.

So yup. That's all. HI! THANKS FOR HAVING ME.

Say hi on Twitter: @WannabeEmpress

Level 1 Siren Adventurer 

STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 3.5 | CHA 5.5

My Challenge

Progress Log

AND I AM HERE BECAUSE NERDFITNESS SOUNDS AWESOME.

It is!!!!

Glad to have you here :) I've got some mental health issues myself, and exercising has helped immensely! I do believe in 'healthy body, health(ier) mind, for sure!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

@HorrorGeek AIEEEEE~!! A KINDRED SPIRIT. LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS. :D Thanks for the welcome!

@unicornassassin I LOVE UNICORNS. Yeah, exercise does help a lot. It's just continuing with it that's kind of rough when all the demons come rushing at you. D: But we can do this! Let's stay strong~

Level 1 Siren Adventurer 

My Challenge

Progress Log

There are a few zombie nerds around here. I'm actually here training for a 5k in which I have to outrun zombies while running and attempting obstacles (link in my signature). I believe there are a few others participating in that as well. Besides, training for the zombie apocalypse just makes good sense. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Horror Geek Half Dwarf Adventurer!

My Challenge Thread is here.

I have zombies to outrun! Failure is not an option!

...Besides, training for the zombie apocalypse just makes good sense. :)

Agreed! If you're prepared for the *cough* eventual *cough* Zombie Apocalypse in body, mind and resources, then you're prepared for Fires, Earthquakes, Blackouts, Zombies, and just about anything else life can throw at you! Welcome to the Zombie Survivor Ranks! If you need anything from questions to motivation via a Zombie chasing you, then don't hesitate to ask! See you around!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

You guys do know about the Zombies, Run! app, right? Easily the best money I've ever spent on an app. got me back in the gym and actually enjoying the cardio.

Check it out-- it's quite a lot of fun.

Get Strong One Day At A Time.
Level 2 Human Warrior (Multiclassing into Assassin)- STR 5, STA 2, CON 3.5, DEX 2, WIS 6 [on a good day...], CHA 5.5

Challenge 4/30/2012; +9 Points

Current Challenge: Captain America and Wolverine are Multiclass Warrior/Assassins
"It is easier to find men who are willing to die than those willing to endure pain with patience."-- Gaius Julius Caesar

Brittanis Dark Arthurian Adventure-- Come to Brittanis. Live the Legend. 

@HorrorGeek and @Red1263, Preparing is a MUST! Like you guys said, even without zombies taking over (and who's to say they won't...), preparing for zombie attacks is also preparation for pretty much every other disaster this crazy planet can throw at us, rightttt?

@InterfaceLeader If Auckland has another 5k zombie run next year, I am so joining! In the meantime... I will try to organise zombie paintball. :D

@theactionpoint Oh, I really want that app! I've been waiting for it to come to Android. :D As soon as it does, I'm buying. I also use Zombie, Run! (Singular) It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. In fact, it's really simple! But it's loads of fun. And really good cardio. :D And you can play with friends!

@JeffTheCow KIWI! HULLO! Are you from AUCKLAND? :D If not, you're still awesome.

Thanks for the welcome by the way, everyone! :D

Level 1 Siren Adventurer 

My Challenge

Progress Log

I'm doing a zombie run in the fall. LOL. There are lots of zombie apocalypse fighters here. WELCOME!!!!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

*raises her hand* I'm also doing a zombie 5k in July!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis