• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

Spezzy say Relax, Part Two - Or, An Adventure in Druidism

10 hours ago, Baxtan said:

I used to work hand in hand with a coach doing all of my programming and I will say that it is so nice not having to worry about figuring out your own programming from week to week or month to month and not having to worry about what percentages you should be lifting each week to make progress.  Lol I'm lazy sometimes. 

Not lazy. Efficient. ;) 

The way I see it, there is only a set number of hours you have free for doing whatever you want to do every week. Do you really want to spend that precious time on programming, percentage, and plate math? Or would you rather pay someone to do that for you, so you can spend quality time with a pet, or friend, or book, or video game, or piano... you know where I'm going with this.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

That's not far from me. Are spectators allowed in?

Yeah of course! I don't know the cost but I will let you know when I find out :)  It's usually like $5-10.

I am technically a spectator even though I am helping out with the event. 

I would say lets make plans for after but usually Ben is a total wreck after competing and just wants to lay down and sleep (normal reaction for your body after maxing out at that level, hah)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spezzy said:

I would say lets make plans for after but usually Ben is a total wreck after competing and just wants to lay down and sleep (normal reaction for your body after maxing out at that level, hah)

No worries about that, knowing how hard he pushes himself I would expect nothing less.

10 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

No worries about that, knowing how hard he pushes himself I would expect nothing less.

we tried doing a vacation after one of his meets and it was the worst idea ever. he just shut down and we ended up just sleeping in the hotel our entire time in san francisco haha

hiiiii so it's been a minute. or two.

i've been training and focusing on goals but ocular migraines have left me using all of my screen time for work. 

so will probably continue to be quiet for the rest of the challenge, but will be back :)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1