It's been over a year since I've posted on the NF forums, and let me tell you, it's good to be back.  I've been going over my goals again, and am slowly making progress.  I've already lost 50 lbs. and things are looking up.  I've also started making music again with a digital audio workstation, or DAW.  All of my music will be free for anyone to download.

So prepare yourselves my friends.  Good things are happening very soon :)

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Level 4

Character Sheet | Current Challenge |

| Past Challenges | #1 | #2 | #3#4 |
Educate - Entertain - Inspire

Mostly I've been messing around with Magix Music Maker.  Kind of a beginner's DAW I know, but it works for what I need it for.  Right now I'm only messing with samples, but I plan on actually making my own soon in the future.  I'd love to work with FL Studio one day.

As far as the music I write, right now I'm doing everything:  glitch hop, symphonic metal, chill beats, whatever my weird brain can come up with.  I also have a Fender Strotocaster that I'm trying to make time to learn.

• Like 1

Level 4

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, Bob the Bard said:

Mostly I've been messing around with Magix Music Maker.  Kind of a beginner's DAW I know, but it works for what I need it for.  Right now I'm only messing with samples, but I plan on actually making my own soon in the future.  I'd love to work with FL Studio one day.

As far as the music I write, right now I'm doing everything:  glitch hop, symphonic metal, chill beats, whatever my weird brain can come up with.  I also have a Fender Strotocaster that I'm trying to make time to learn.

I got a Fender Strat myself, as well as an Epiphone SG, not to mention two acoustic guitars. That's because I keep them in different tunings for different songs. Been writing since 1998. I write how I feel, which means I've got quite a few genres under my belt.

• Like 1

Steve G.

So, I finally finished up my first music project. 

And guess what? 

It's about you guys (and girls, not sexist)!

This album is dedicated, and inspired by, you:  the super-ultra-mega-bad-asses of the Nerd Fitness community.  Each song is based off the different classes and their training methods, along with a few extras as well.  All of the songs are available for download, 100% free!  Give them a listen, and hopefully, you'll add them to your workout playlist.

Keeping working hard my brothers and sisters!  You're all exemplars of pure awesomeness!

Level 4

I have listened to this album a little and… It’s great! I like it, and I’m glad that I’ve found this thread. You’re talented indeed. Are you on Spotify? I’d like to follow you:)  Btw, have you ever thought about artist pr? It could bring you more listeners, and more people who like such kind of music would find you. I’d recommend you think about that because you can reach a lot if you want. I’m sure about that.  Thank you for the music. It’s really inspirational. And it might help many people reach their goals and start living their lives.