Fantasy Football in the Rebellion!

Is everyone gong to be able to draft Saturday next week? If we set the draft for Week 3, and start planning now, we can still get a league going.

Since there's only six of us, do we want to consider adding a couple of roster spots? To make it a bit more challenging and fun?

Also, must change team name. #MurderSmurfs

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

1 minute ago, scalyfreak said:

Is everyone gong to be able to draft Saturday next week? If we set the draft for Week 3, and start planning now, we can still get a league going.

Since there's only six of us, do we want to consider adding a couple of roster spots? To make it a bit more challenging and fun?

Also, must change team name. #MurderSmurfs

I honestly thought it was auto draft after I looked at the league settings page. But if you want to do Saturday then that's a day I should be able to do too.

I think Grumble left the default settings alone while we tried to find out if we'd have a league or not.

I HATE autodraft, so having everyone draft is my preference :)  

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

3 minutes ago, scalyfreak said:

I think Grumble left the default settings alone while we tried to find out if we'd have a league or not.

I HATE autodraft, so having everyone draft is my preference :)  

lol it's not my favorite either but I was in an NHL fantasy league once and was auto-drafted Alex Ovechkin, so you never know if you'll get lucky.