• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

I’m 130lbs and 5’8 im skinny but have a pooch. I’m trying to get my booty bigger. What all do I need to do? I’m trying to get a bubble one...I wear a 7 sometimes 5 in jeans . I ha e a planet fitness membership but just tan bc I don’t know what machine I need focus on . 

AA5E1B7E-93D2-4BDA-9180-2265DB6E87DE.jpeg

B138B371-FB14-447B-A242-C5CDE2E5059B.jpeg

Definitely stop tanning. It's so terrible for you. Squats, lunges, deadlifts, and good genetics are some of the ways to reach your specific goal.

Yeah. Third call for squats. Also look at what you eat - try to focus on whole foods, and don't skip the fats and proteins. "Abs are built in the kitchen" is actually more broadly applicable to all muscles.

Could go for squats if you favour body weight exercises, or leg press if you want to try a machine. Either way, start light: for squats, start with your bodyweight and then build up to using a bag or bar across your shoulders for extra weight, or hugging a plate to your chest if your shoulders are inflexible. Leg press, same again - start small and build up. Start with higher reps and a lower weight. I started at 3 sets of 25. Select a weight where you can get through your sets but with some effort. These exercises work your quads, glutes, and hamstrings. If you are unsure about using the machines, ask an staff member for advice, or see if you can book a 1-to-1 for a personalised workout and instruction.

Regarding tone, what many people refer to as "tone" is basically body fat percentage (visibility or definition of muscles through body fat), which is mostly down to diet. Calorie deficit will help, but look at your macros as well. If you want to build up your muscles, you'll want to up your protein intake, and current school of thought also favours lower carb/higher fat ratios to encourage the body to metabolise fats instead of living off carbs. This forms the basis of things like the keto and paleo diets, but you can tailor your diet according to what works for you and maybe borrow elements from these if you fancy.

I hope this helps. Good luck!