• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Br0din

Br0din fights the Infinity War, Part 1

Image result for thor arrives

I'm a little late to the party, but know this, I have been fighting the war for a long time.

However,  my body has not been reacting at all to my nutrition changes.

Image result for thor infinity war

I talked to my nutritionist last night, and she's going to reduce my Cals to 2350 with 325c/120p/65f.  I'm going to starve, but I'll be forged from fire.

Image result for thor infinity war

I also have gotten to the point that I need to practice Crossfit skills again.  Freestanding Handstands into HS walks, Muscle ups, double unders and pistols,  practice at least one a day.

Image result for Drax now that's a man

Image result for Drax now that's a man

• Like 6

Image result for thor laughing

That dude is funny AF

Now to convince the wife I'm not gay when my vision board is filled with Mat Fraiser, Rich Froning, and John Bridges.

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Br0din said:

Image result for thor laughing

That dude is funny AF

Now to convince the wife I'm not gay when my vision board is filled with Mat Fraiser, Rich Froning, and John Bridges.

Yea, cause the vision board is what's gonna make your wife question your sexuality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grumble said:

Yea, cause the vision board is what's gonna make your wife question your sexuality.

Are you trying to project rational thought into a Wife's state of mind?  I thought you're married...

Image result for avengers disbelief

11 minutes ago, Br0din said:

Are you trying to project rational thought into a Wife's state of mind?  I thought you're married...

Image result for avengers disbelief

Grandmaster Smile GIF - Grandmaster Smile ThorRagnarok GIFs

• Haha 1

YEsterday, I ate 2537 cals with 345c/139p/71f.  I'm working on getting the macros down to the right amount.  Today, I'm on track to hit 2300cals, but I'm a little high on my fats.

I practiced Muscle ups and free standing handstands.  Muscle ups are getting more consistent, and now I need to work on the dismount, which is the technique is so I can start stringing them together.  My freestanding HS went well.  I'm having trouble getting my glutes and legs to stay tight (I was told they help with controlling balance) and then I lost confidence to kick up all the way and not fall over.  I want to practice at work know... but I don't have a good spot to do it.

1 hour ago, miss_marissa said:

The dark side and their damn BW movements. So deceptively challenging.

Yup, but they sure look cool at the party.

Related image

I ate 2292 cals yesterday,  I was a little high in fats, but I hit the rest macros within tolerance. 

Image result for iron man tank

I didn't do any skills practice during today's gym time.  

Image result for avengers disappointing

So, I'm going to bring my jump rope to my daily stretching session and put in 5-10 minutes of work.

2 hours ago, Br0din said:

So, I'm going to bring my jump rope to my daily stretching session and put in 5-10 minutes of work.

I really should add jump rope as a semi-daily thing. It's just good cardio and coordination practice.

• Like 1

I failed to do my stretching session yesterday cause work got busy for a good reason.

Image result for avengers disappointed

But this morning I worked on both Double unders and pistols.

Image result for avengers puny god

Image result for avengers puny god

my quads were completely blown out and I sucked at pistols,  at least I didn't pants myself when I did them.

Image result for avengers awkward

Cals were good, still need to zero into my fats and protein, but cals are fine.

Image result for guardians of the galaxy smile

I had a bad weekend.

Image result for guardians of the galaxy beat up

Nutritionally speaking.

Sat I was fine, but then Wife and I got some good news that will lead so some decisions we have to make that I can't talk about here, but I wanted to celebrate anyways... so I opened on of my Ports.  And she didn't want to enjoy it with me...  I *had* to drink it all by myself.

Image result for avengers drunk

Image result for thor drunk

Then I had my most important day of the year...  My Fantasy Football draft.  

Image result for avengers approval

And I ate like shit.  Fuck you French Onion Dip!!

Good news is that Sat's WOD destroyed me so much, that I couldn't practice Handstands and HS walks when everyone else was practicing.  

Image result for avengers tired

On 8/25/2018 at 12:23 PM, Urgan said:

HAI~ Dem macros tho.

Yeah,  I got me a nutritionist.  Its kinda working, but what she's telling me to do are all the things I read not to do.  But it's kinda working and I'm not really losing strength.  

Image result for dr strange wong

2 minutes ago, Br0din said:

Yeah,  I got me a nutritionist.  Its kinda working, but what she's telling me to do are all the things I read to not do.  But it's kinda working and I'm not really losing strength.  

Image result for dr strange wong

Bodies are weird. But hey it's kinda working beats not working in the slightest.

It's funny that we're shooting for more-or-less the same calories and protein. I'm sorta kinda maintaining-ish....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Urgan said:

Bodies are weird. But hey it's kinda working beats not working in the slightest.

It's funny that we're shooting for more-or-less the same calories and protein. I'm sorta kinda maintaining-ish....

And I may have been over hungry by the time Sunday came by and I couldn't control myself.  

1 minute ago, Br0din said:

And I may have been over hungry by the time Sunday came by and I couldn't control myself.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 2