Hey everyone,

I'm Mel(anie) from Germany and since June I am old (30). :abnormal:

(and now all together: Hello Melanie!)

I am not sure anymore how I got here, but hey now I am so I can tell you something about my journey and my goals.

I lost 17kg of weight from May 2013 to January 2017.
Then gained some kg back (about 7) because of stress (lost a family member, had burnout etc).
Bodyfat is now around 24% (leanest were about19% at the end of 2016), SMM about 34-35%
I want to be more agile, do free handstand (push up on wall do already work), swing on rings (I am to dumb to swing, gosh!), do a split and have fun doing sports. :)
Actually I am bouldering and doing some bodyweight, am interested in a lot of sports and nutrition (reading some books about animal athletes right now and making a license in nutrition).

And now I am here for the final touch.

Goals: Bodyfat down, SMM up - looking lean - be agile and strong and especially more flexible.

I just signed up for the free NF account and quests and thought about signing up for the NF Academy but I am not sure if this is the right thing for may.

Maybe the Rising Heros would be the better choice.

Have to think about that.

Any suggestions?

Greetings

Mel

• Like 2

Hello Melanie!

More European rebels! Yay! :)

I didn't know about Rising Heros when I signed up for the NF Academy. So when I read about RH I was like "Hmm, should I sign up for that as well?". But I still haven't done so (I've been in the Academy for a little over a month). To be honest, the NF Academy is enough work to keep up with right now. I think when I finish more of the quests there I might move on to RH, but that will most likely be some months from now, if ever.

On 8/27/2018 at 8:34 PM, Arkania said:

I just signed up for the free NF account and quests and thought about signing up for the NF Academy but I am not sure if this is the right thing for may.

Maybe the Rising Heros would be the better choice.

Don't know if you're still thinking of joining the Academy or not, but I just remembered that if you sign up for the emails from Steve you should get an email after a few days offering you $50 off on the price of the Academy, so it's only $100 instead of $150 to join. Maybe that makes it feel more worth your money :) 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Tobbe said:

Don't know if you're still thinking of joining the Academy or not, but I just remembered that if you sign up for the emails from Steve you should get an email after a few days offering you $50 off on the price of the Academy, so it's only $100 instead of $150 to join. Maybe that makes it feel more worth your money :) 

Good to know! Will think about it again after the Mark Lauren-Challenge