Hulkine and the final touch

Oh thank you, I forget this (lb and kgs) everytime :D

At least not stone!

But that is also ok. Not for eating a big deficit (what I am not planning to do anymore) but for eating maintenance. What would be around 2300cals. Average per day a week, when I am bouldering 2x a week. I may begin a list with protein based foods splitted in protein-packs/servings (e.g. 1 egg -> 7g; 125g (one package) hot-smoked salmon 28g,....) of the things I like and eat often. Thought about 10g-protein-packs but this are crazy numbers then (1,5 eggs :D ).

I don't want to eat food that is good for protein but I don't like anymore.

These times are over :D

I thought about my "alter ego".

I think it's a mixture.

I now look a bit like a fatty hulk :D But don't want to really look like a hulk(ine) because he is massive!

And I think this would go against some abilities I would like to have.

So I thought about an amazon. That sounds nice and looks god. With a bit of Indiana Jones (adventuuuuuures, exploring) and a bit of Raphael (TMNT) (sarcastic, passionate, cool and unapproachable, but in truth always worries about his neighbors). Maybe a pinch of Dalai Lama (resting in himself, very calm).

I don't want to make special movements (ok, except the handstand) or xy reps of yz. I like functional training. And sleek movements. I want to be agile, flexible, strong.
Ok, I have to make it SMART so I will need some measurements for that. I am not sure about that yet.

Ahev to think again tomorrow, then I also have time to read Level up your life again.

We are visiting my boyfriends parents this weekend in Luxemburg, so will drive there this night. We will go to a restaurant (my boyfriend's mum had her birthday in August) and to the "Schobermesse", sort of a fair. Not much more to do there this weekend, shopping (special chocolate) visiting some friends and that's it.

So time to read for me :) Because my boyfriend is a late riser (slumberer is a nice word for that :D )

Yes :)

Mostly for the food :D

Pita, Churros, Nougat :wub: Maybe some beer. And Gromperekichelcher.

And after that a bit "gambling" at the luna park. (We call it Lunapark, not sure what it really is. There are some machines you put coins in at the top and they have like a slider at the bottom where other coins are be pushed to a ... output? where you can get the coins then.) Wow, great explaining, Arkania :D

Luna Park:

image.png.7cc2520a5c81cc8fae5ce8e236845f0a.png

Churros with ice cream sounds nice!

They are always with sugar+cinnamon. My boyfriend loves Nutella so most of the time we eat them with this :D

1 hour ago, Arkania said:

And after that a bit "gambling" at the luna park. (We call it Lunapark, not sure what it really is. There are some machines you put coins in at the top and they have like a slider at the bottom where other coins are be pushed to a ... output? where you can get the coins then.) Wow, great explaining, Arkania :D

Haha, I have no idea what you're talking about :) But gambling halls at amusement parks are nothing new. Usually there are slot machines, grappling hooks, spinning wheel lotteries etc :) 

No "real" gambling, it's mostly for kids.

image.thumb.png.8504fabdf2cc744890e8b4e3a19b60a4.pngimage.thumb.png.dd24b74c2e755aa8503f4ecd092f8503.png

You get more and more (hopefully) coins out of it and then you can trade them for prices.

Google says it's a "coin pushe rmachine". Hmkay. :D

1 minute ago, Tobbe said:

Never heard of that before, but googling that word brings up something that looks kind of like what we in Sweden call "Raggmunk", except we don't put herbs in them :) We eat them with bacon and lingon berry jam :) 

We have the same in Germany, they are called "Reibekuchen" or "Kartoffelpuffer". Also axcept the herbs.

We eat it with apple sauce or apple/sugar beet sirup. Sometimes with salmon, but that's very fancy :D

You can find it all under "Potato pancakes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_pancake

Potato pancakes are associated with the cuisines of many European and Middle Eastern century-old traditions including German and Austrian (as Kartoffelpuffer, Reibekuchen, Reiberdatschi, Erdäpfelpuffer and Erdäpfellaibchen), Belarusian (as дранікі draniki), Bulgarian (as patatnik), Czech (as bramborák or cmunda), Hungarian (as tócsni and other names), Iranian (as kotlet or cutlet), Jewish (as latka, Yiddish: לאַטקע‎,[2]Hebrew: לביבהlevivah, plural לביבות levivot), Latvian (as kartupeļu pankūkas), Lithuanian (as bulviniai blynai), Luxembourg (Gromperekichelcher), Polish (as placki ziemniaczane), Romanian (as tocini or tocinei), Russian (as драники draniki), Slovak (as zemiakové placky, haruľa or nálečníky), Ukrainian (as деруни deruny) and any cuisine that has adopted similar dishes.

It is the national dish of Belarus. In Germany, potato pancakes are eaten either salty (as a side dish) or sweet with apple sauce,[3] or blueberries, sugar and cinnamon; they are a very common menu item during outdoor markets and festivals in colder seasons (especially at Christmas markets). In Swiss cuisine, Rösti is a variation that never contains egg or flour. Potato pancake is a traditional favorite in the southern parts of Indiana during holiday festivities.[4]

The Swedish version of potato pancakes are prepared with a batter of wheat flour, milk, egg, and shredded potatoes. They are fried in butter like thin pancakes and are called raggmunkar. The word ragg means crispy and munk derives from the Swedish munkpanna, which is literally translated as donutpan.[13]Raggmunkar are enjoyed with fried cured pork belly (called, fläsk) and lingonberry jam.

@Tobbe

It was great :D

A lot of good food and fluffy little cats :wub:

Will upload some photos later, when I am at home.

In case of sports I did the ML challenge days (1 day workout, 1 day knowledge) and that was it :D

We unfortunately did not go to the Schobermesse, so no money for me :(

But that was ok, some friends came over and we played a great card game for hours.

How about your weekend? I saw you did not post that much in your threads.

4 minutes ago, Arkania said:

@Tobbe

It was great :D

A lot of good food and fluffy little cats :wub:

Thumbs Up

Will upload some photos later, when I am at home.

Looking forward to it! :) 

In case of sports I did the ML challenge days (1 day workout, 1 day knowledge) and that was it :D

That's not bad Strong

We unfortunately did not go to the Schobermesse, so no money for me :(

Naw!... Too bad!

But that was ok, some friends came over and we played a great card game for hours.

I love playing games with friends! Especially board games, but card games can be fun too. 

How about your weekend? I saw you did not post that much in your threads.

Yeah, I know :( Been falling behind... Been too busy. Will post at least Saturday's update later today :) 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Tobbe said:

Yeah, I know :( Been falling behind... Been too busy. Will post at least Saturday's update later today :) 

Know that feel :)

But if it was a good busy-ness everything is fine :)

Sometimes I almost forget that there is a RL out there :D

But when I am there I try to be mindful in the moment. And not checking my phone the whole time. I haven't had a notebook with me and I don't like posting in forums from my phone. So we went grocery shopping (gooood chocolate <3), went to a great dinner, I slept more than normal (7,5hrs instead of 5hrs), we went visiting some friends and played a card game and ate a huuuuuge pizza. The rest of the time I read 1,5 books and cuddled with the cat :D

But we were at home very late that night (1am) and I got up at 6, so very little sleep and when I am home in about 1h I will first take a nap ;)

I haven't had a notebook with me and I don't like posting in forums from my phone.

Agreed! The experience with posting on the phone isn't great... I've done it sometimes, but I much prefer using my laptop.

The rest of the time I read 1,5 books

Ohh! Did you read anything in Steve's book? How are you liking it this far?

when I am home in about 1h I will first take a nap

Enjoy the nap :sleeping:

Tried to nap but didn't work out.

[oh my... my chest just "cracked". I was very tense there today but now everything is fine :D ]

(photos in progress)

Now: A bunch of photos :D

IMG_20180811_133809.thumb.jpg.c9299cdcee687c3656b71ca89d9d154d.jpgIMG_20180908_055559.thumb.jpg.f795dfc1ab50a017133baee3af7679d5.jpgIMG_20180908_234029.thumb.jpg.052c8b82e676d00c4111d3d2fa47ea32.jpg

So fluffy :wub: and already sooo big (just 4 months old)

IMG_20180908_203958.thumb.jpg.5b04d2447889eede304482ab8a6757f6.jpgIMG_20180908_210200.thumb.jpg.ae47d88fa9c1d984a329bfbecf6cf2a4.jpg

Entree (carrot soup, olives, bread and butter) and my boyfriend had some escargots (snails)

IMG_20180908_211950.thumb.jpg.6f09053e7d277a15da0d68086b7705ee.jpgIMG_20180908_211957.thumb.jpg.bf87eee2bdfb555d35f91565b1432102.jpgIMG_20180908_222438.thumb.jpg.aa7bd073b3e3abf699559131c098f1be.jpg

Then we had a "Plateau du chef" (chef's plate) with beef, chicken and gambas. Sauces, fries, gratin and salad as side dishes. After that a mini Crème brûlée and an espresso.

IMG_20180909_201603.thumb.jpg.7d196b8a27b0ee14f0b9b05a7bd8f1ff.jpgIMG_20180909_202000.thumb.jpg.8456e30b7035bd06bae2ea01318766f9.jpg

This was the very biiiig pizza. The carton was as long as my arm. (Pizza Parma with raw ham, rucola, parmesan)

Today's meals:

IMG_20180910_085913.thumb.jpg.e78ac5c1383de35a6081366259e326f1.jpg
Small piece of baguette with cheese and salami and a black coffee

IMG_20180910_112346.thumb.jpg.eb76004eea94d1d50650b7a702cc891e.jpg

Chickpea salad with tomatoes, olives and corn

IMG_20180910_140901.thumb.jpg.9057483e783eb1b1a552e366dfe93f8b.jpg

Soy joghurt with frozen mango and frozen cherries and some granola

IMG_20180910_143555.thumb.jpg.9bc59447e43d0f21f94f20493b7456fb.jpg

Mixed nuts

Forgot to take a picture of my dinner (salad with iceberg, cucumber, tomatoes, corn, chickpeas, feta).

• Like 1

@Tobbe

I think escargots taste like nothing but the garlic butter and have the consistency of octopus :D They are ok but nothing I want to eat again and again.

You can't get them here in Germany (most of the time) so everytime we go out eating in Luxemburg he has to eat them.

the consistency of octopus

You say that like that's a bad thing! And some time ago I would have agreed with you! But now I've had octopus/squid at several different occasions where the meat had a great consistency! So it all depends on what kind of octopus you get, and how it is prepared. First time (and a few times after that as well) it's been pretty hard and chewy (like biting on rubber...) But these last times it's been really tender and super good :D 

• Like 1

Oh no, I love love love love octopus :D

But I was disappointed the first time I ate escargots because they tasted like nothing and had this consistency.

Then I'd rather eat octopus, same consistency and even a bit of taste. ;)

We have a greek restaurant in my hometown village where you get the best garlic grilled octopus in the area. Ooooh man, I need to visit my mum soon :D

• Like 1