• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

annyshay

Ink Slingers Autumn Psychic Challenge

OK, so I've figured out how to restart the game, and I'm back in Luciola Forest hunting Wignow. I'm still REALLY confused -- it's going to take me a while to get my head around the battle queue and other things, and I've used up all the time I had this morning poking around the new site, but hopefully I'll be able to start adding things to our spreadsheet again this afternoon.

Quick question -- did you guys get your special 4 necklace? If so, where was it hiding? I can't find it in my wardrobe anywhere :( 

5 hours ago, oromendur said:

OK, so I've figured out how to restart the game, and I'm back in Luciola Forest hunting Wignow. I'm still REALLY confused -- it's going to take me a while to get my head around the battle queue and other things, and I've used up all the time I had this morning poking around the new site, but hopefully I'll be able to start adding things to our spreadsheet again this afternoon.

Quick question -- did you guys get your special 4 necklace? If so, where was it hiding? I can't find it in my wardrobe anywhere :( 

It takes about an hour to figure out where everything is. I have faith you can get it! I did not get a special necklace yet, as far as I can tell.

Nope, they said they've not released the necklace just yet, and they may be doing a tshirt as well. 

Also, my productivity has gone up by a lot, but all of this writing is philosophy reading notes, but I feel good!

• Like 1

So did everybody reset the game when the new site came out? Where are you guys at? I'm taking my time in Mama Tree at the moment. I think I'm going to hang out in the forest until I get sick of battling the monsters there. I'm going to try to stock pile some feathers and ropes and leaves and the like now that I've finished most of the side quests. What are you guys up to?