Hi, everyone. The name is Kerri. I am a 22-year-old woman, passionate about psychology, writing, and crime dramas. I collect Carebears and X-men anything. I've been a "nerd" in some aspects for as long as I can remember. I'm the kind of girl who tied jump ropes across our trampoline so I could be a 'spy.' I love all things Marvel but have a particular affinity to the X-men. If you cannot tell by my username, my favorite character is X-23, aka Laura Kinney aka Wolverine's clone. I also enjoy video games, the Sims, some anime, and recently have started dabbling with Magic and D&D. Outside of that, I love to read, write poetry & prose, watch crime shows, cross-stitch & embroidery, and Bullet Journaling. I also love the Hex Girls, Winx Club, W.I.T.C.H., RWBY, and Miraculous Lady Bug.

I found here kind of by accident about a week ago, and I've spent that week devouring what I could from the site, the articles, and the forums. I'm extremely out of shape right now, and unhappy with where I am at in my fitness. 

I have fibromyalgia, PCOS, IBS, asthma, ADHD, and PTSD. The main kicker for my fitness is the fibromyalgia, it's so hard to exercise when I'm already hurting, even if I know it might help me feel better in the long run.  Up until 6 months ago, I didn't know I had ADHD, so it was kind of like this answer to why I couldn't follow through or break things down into goals and focus on them. I've been on meds for 6 months, and it's crazy the difference it's made. The way the 4-week challenge planning sheet is set up is AMAZING for my ADHD brain and I loved starting to plan these things. It's now about sticking to them, which is hard for me.

I am currently sitting at one of my highest weights: 279 lbs. I am 5 foot 4 inches, so that puts me at a pretty unhealthy weight right now. I was doing okay for a while, staying in the 220-230 range, but when I was assaulted in September of 2017, I got really into disordered eating (mainly binging) and it caused rapid weight gain. My highest was around 285. So I've managed a little loss on my own. I am at high risk of diabetes due to my PCOS (my insulin is already super jacked up), and my heart is under some strain from the extra weight.  Therefore my main goal in joining the Rebellion is weight loss, for now. (Deep down, I want to be a strong woman, not just an in-shape woman... or some sort of parkour ninja... I don't know yet haha.) 

My Main Quests:

1.) No More Diabetes - Get my fasting glucose down, and my insulin levels down. 

2.) Lose It, Woman! -  Lose 80 lbs to get under 200lbs

3.) Publish that Poetry -  Publish the poetry book I've been working on for the last year and a half

4.) Sell that Stuff (Artwork) - Sell at least 3 pieces of artwork, and have a location for doing so

5.) Go back to college.

I will break these down more in my battle log, and 4 week challenges, but that's the gist of things.

I am so thankful to have found somewhere so friendly to those of us who... don't quite fit in other places. So glad to be here, and join this Rebellion 

• Like 4

I am worthy of giving myself fuel to thrive.

Welcome to the Rebellion! Great choice of character, and you'll find many people to join on your quest to become a parkour ninja. :) I know our next official challenge start is a couple weeks away but you can always come by the guild halls and poke around and introduce yourself.  It sounds like both the Rangers and the Assassins would be great fits after you complete your first round with the First Time Challengers.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: The Cliffs of Insanity  Previous Challenges: #1#2, #3#4#5#6, #7#8#9#10#11#12#13#14#15#16#17#18#19#20#21#22, #23, #24, #25, #26#27#28#29#30#31#32#33#34#35

Battle Log: Operation Fly-By-Night

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

― Neil Gaiman